Ernesto Valverde

Riordon

At the same time considering club de amigos I very much doubt what tactical changes a new coach can do. I believe it will mostly a motivational change. Pep said in a new interview that because of Messi and Suarez we have to play 442 and he would do the same if he coached us right now. Difficult to do anything else with Messi really, right now he is a tactical nightmare who forces you to play 442 where one of your interiors must compensate as a right winger and very minimal offensive play through the right.

KingLeo10

A mess. Every sense of positioning has been slaughtered by a moronic manager.

The fact that Lenglet is leading 3 of the categories as opposed to one of Messi, Griezo, Busquets or FDJ shows you the absolute state of this manager.

He may truly have a 25 IQ.

Riordon

Oshoala has more balls than the Club De Amigos put together.

Seriously fuck Club De Amigos. We need a manager with balls to kick them out as Pep sold Ronaldinho, Eto’o and Deco.

As long as Club De Amigos are here we won’t go anywhere regardless the manager. And they guys knows Valverde is too comfortable to do anything to them.

Richard.H

It’s ridiculous that the female player is more ballsy than the sissies we have in our team. Absolutely pathetic

Messigician

"It is clear that, when you lose, you have more tension," Valverde told the media ahead of Barca's midweek Champions League outing.

"We know what it means to lose. There is always a swell of pressure. We know that it is the case, and that is fine because it forces us to react.

"I know that the general tendency is to get off the table if we do well or sink if we lose. I try to maintain a balance."

Home of Barca Fans