Ernesto Valverde

God Serena

"Any true fan wouldn't hope we lose" is what they've been saying since Valverde fucking got here and since then we've been humiliated for 2 years straight and now we're lucky if we can beat basically anyone.

I hope Celta smash us. Actively rooting against us from here on out until Valverde is gone.

Messigician

Messi and Griezmann only exchanged FOUR passes during 90 minutes tonight.

Yikes good as gone, greaseman won't be here next season the new zlatan

FiReFTW

Can someone seriously explain how Velverde is still our manager?

Because in any normal club, he would be fired after the horrible loss in the CL, THE FIRST TIME AROUND.

And no sane football managment would EVER still keep him after having yet another horrible loss in the CL.

And yet, he is still here... and the team is now playing like sh*t, no identity, horrible results against mediocre teams, toothless... and YET, he is still not fired, how is this possible?

And also, why were there no white handkerchiefs today?

I don't get anything anymore, it makes absolutely no sense to me.

jairzinho

Individual quality can only take you so far. You need the right tactics to win these games. Valgreen is clueless about how we should be creating opportunities in attack. The team is clueless in the final third, we’re not looking to create any numerical overloads. It’s the same boring buildup over and over again.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

Lmao face it and the state BBZ posted confirm it.

Gallardo is new Tata and the flavour of the month.

no, because what you posted has nothing to do with my post. My question was who did Tata manage before he coached Barcelona? You posted some achievement of Tata with small clubs in the fucking Paraguay league!! And then you posted his achievement post-Barcelona. That's why you should shut the fuck up!

Messigician

no, because what you posted has nothing to do with my post. My question was who did Tata manage before he coached Barcelona? You posted some achievement of Tata with small clubs in the fucking Paraguay league!! And then you posted his achievement post-Barcelona. That's why you should shut the fuck up!

He was South American Manager of the year of the year you melt. Tata was way more highly regarded than Gallardo but anyway Gallardo won't come here so it's a waste of time arguing it with fanboys like you

Sorin

Fuck it, bring Wenger until the end of the season. He would love to coach us, plays a nice brand of football and the likes of Alena, Puig, Firpo, Wague or Todibo would get some game time for a change. If the veterans don't like it they can ride the bench until they do. We have nothing to lose a this point, even if we don't win a trophy, at least Wenger would improve the talanted young players.

Meanwhile the moron we have now has made us worse and worse after having half a billion worth of new players at his disposal.

Messigician

Valverde: "In football everything happens very fast. Three days ago we were on a 7-win streak and now it seems that we are in a pothole... We have to think about Saturday's game."

Valverde: "If we win the next game we are qualified."

Valverde: "We have to insist on what we do, we have played good games and we have to focus on that and repeat what we have done well."

Valverde: “We are going to worry a little bit, but nothing more than that. We are still group and league leaders."

Home of Barca Fans