Ernesto Valverde

Leo_Messi

[tw]1152670185532403712[/tw]

D_8nDJoWwAA5i8X.jpg

:lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I will never change the name of the thread.

Obviously, he is not a retard but he is slow witted and out of his depth plus has no shame whatsoever.

So yeah, go fuck yourself you stupid cunt Ernesto. I know you'd read this but you don't know English so stick to photography and Greek grottos you fucking small minded person.

Absolutely shameful what Barca have stopped to having to accept this for 3 years in a row.

snowy

uhm in that case, how about Escargot Snailverde . . . :yawn:

giphy.gif

Although . . . with the new squad, he just might risk a pop out his shell and aim 4 the gap Maverick supersonic :gap:

Go into a 4G inverted dive and crash the partayyy at Barto's love mansion yukyuk

Snatch a pol'd pic and b-mail el prez into signing him another 3 year extension :whistle:

Last edited:

Devils

D__i_yyXsAE1YY5.jpg

Real Madrid don't play around.

This is a player who was amazing for them in CL finals too.

Meanwhile Valverde still wetting himself over Suarez and Rakitic.

Sad!

FinBarcelonafan

D__i_yyXsAE1YY5.jpg

Real Madrid don't play around.

This is a player who was amazing for them in CL finals too.

Meanwhile Valverde still wetting himself over Suarez and Rakitic.

Sad!

True. Real is ruthless in this. Sometimes it looks bad but we are running a sport team here, not retirement home. It's the right way.

jairzinho

True. Real is ruthless in this. Sometimes it looks bad but we are running a sport team here, not retirement home. It's the right way.

THIS. After the Anfield and Valencia games, it was pretty obvious to everyone that the team needed a shakeup, but Barto and the board didn’t have the balls to do it.

Valverde, Rakitic and Suarez should have been kicked to the curb.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

This fucking idiot is still at the club. I'll laugh if we get dumped out of group stage however it won't happen.

Instead we'll get our ritual humiliation in the ko stages.

Tackle

This fucking idiot is still at the club. I'll laugh if we get dumped out of group stage however it won't happen.

Instead we'll get our ritual humiliation in the ko stages.

Pipe down.

One doomsday prediction after another.

At this point it's rather clear you would love nothing more than to see the club fail just so you can peddle your own petty agenda. Unfortunately you aren't the only one espousing such wretched views. A large contingent of this cowardly, plastic fanbase hate Valverde more than they love the club and want him out by any means possible.

Take a gander at the last few pages of this thread and you will quickly see the derangement has gone off the rails and certain posters are secretly praying for the club to implode this season so they can simply say "I told you so."

What a sad state.

Home of Barca Fans