Ernesto Valverde

Hardy

let me remind you that 7 Liverpool players just got the nomination of balon d'or 2019 because of his glorious disasterclass, including Wijnaldum

Potroh

let me remind you that 7 Liverpool players just got the nomination of balon d'or 2019 because of his glorious disasterclass, including Wijnaldum

Sorry to say but mere nominations mean very little. It is anything but an objective list.

During my own footballing carrier I had been nominated for the Ballon D'or three times, and the best ranking I got was the 9th place.
I don't even remember the other two, and the nomination in itself was nothing extraordinary, specially that we all knew who the winner will be.

I guess sometimes it is even worse if you get nominated but finally you get a 9th or a 32nd place.
Winning it yes, it has a merit indeed, but being a mere nominee means little to nothing.

Sorry to say but mere nominations mean very little. It is anything but an objective list.

During my own footballing carrier I had been nominated for the Ballon D'or three times, and the best ranking I got was the 9th place.
I don't even remember the other two, and the nomination in itself was nothing extraordinary, specially that we all knew who the winner will be.

I guess sometimes it is even worse if you get nominated but finally you get a 9th or a 32nd place.
Winning it yes, it has a merit indeed, but being a mere nominee means little to nothing.

Tell us your real name or it didn't happen, viejo.

Messigician

Missed this gem

Valverde: I have no doubt El Clasico will take place on October 26 without any problems

I'm starting to think the board don't tell him anything lmao.

Messigician

When did he say that?

5 days ago according to the article I read.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2019/10/17/5da87d4cca4741c11b8b45fe.html&ved=0ahUKEwi5y4bqobDlAhXTfH0KHbK2BN8QyM8BCEswBw&usg=AOvVaw1BjAuxmlBebNeRN_D9CLvF&ampcf=1

Home of Barca Fans