Ernesto Valverde

CatalinR10

I've read somewhere that Inter didn't score against us on our field for 10 years , Valverde's mastermind tactical setup made it possible for them to score after 2 mins.

Disgusting piece of shit.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Our attack under Valverde has been so static with no sudden positional changes that I can't even watch this team anymore due to the sheer frustration I feel evertime I do.
The Midfield has gotten better with Frenkie and Arthur but all our troubles including defensive start from the attack imo.

hulinat

Game could be atleast 0-3 already and he hasnt reacted in any way. Meanwhile Conte is screaming orders on the sideline

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Why the fuck is Arturo Vidal warming up when we are a goal-0 behind!? What the fuck is his thought process behind his stupid subs

At least there is some reaction from the fans tonight. Lets hope that if we start losing in Camp Nou, even Barto won't have other choice but fire this fraud.

CatalinR10

imagine that Tata was crucified after we won a 4-0 game because we didn't have more possesion while this fraud is into his 3rd year here lmao.

Leong157

Why the fuck is Arturo Vidal warming up when we are a goal-0 behind!? What the fuck is his thought process behind his stupid subs

He probably want to defend, not want Inter to score more, and hope for Messi magic as usual.

I'm not even watching the game just visiting various websites reading comment.

Home of Barca Fans