Ernesto Valverde

FinBarcelonafan

Okay.

So Barca has a slightly better squad than Spurs.

The same Spurs team that destroyed Dortmund and then went on to defeat very strong City and Ajax teams to reach the CL final.

So Barcelona, even with it's worst team in two decades as you put it, is still slightly better than Spurs but manages to perform far worse in the CL than Spurs despite Spurs having a much tougher CL road than Barcelona did.

Could it possibly come down to Pochettino being a very good manager while Valverde is a pile of garbage?

Hmmmm...

Tottenham is not that good. Anyone who saw the two matches vs City knows they got lucky. They sucked vs Barca.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I have never in my life seen such a mediocre pile of garbage like Valverde getting stanned so much. But hey we are getting some great memes out of it.

-Valverde the league master
-Valverde lost one meaningful game
-Roma is the 3rd best club in the world

And now we got a fresh one from "The observer" ( whose writing style is strikingly similiar like Ursegor's who went into hiding after proclaiming that Valverde outclassed Klopp)

"Barca had a slightly better team than Spurs" :lol: :lol:

I'm sure I forgot a few more , but it's hard to keep up these days.

Last edited:

Xaviniesta

I have never in my life seen such a mediocre pile of garbage like Valverde getting stanned so much. But hey we are getting some great memes out of

Where is [MENTION=13291]Cule4life[/MENTION] when you need him? Someone needs to tame these fools :spank:

xXKonan

It's going to take another bad humiliation in the CL for people to truly understand why he isn't cut out for being a top-level coach I guess.

He's got his shiny new Forward in Griezmann who is world-class, and he's gotten Frenkie De Jong, Perhaps the highest-rated young Midfielder in the World at this very moment and proved he can do the tango vs some top sides in the CL.

So what's the excuses next season when he manages to fuck that up as well?

CatalinR10

It's going to take another bad humiliation in the CL for people to truly understand why he isn't cut out for being a top-level coach I guess.

Nah famz , people DO understand he's garbage . It's just the 2% that defend him and will keep on defending him even if we go out 3rd season in a row after a 4-0 win at home.

It is what it is dawg , you can't change people.

I actually feel blessed that I'm mentally sane.

The Observer

Okay.

So Barca has a slightly better squad than Spurs.

The same Spurs team that destroyed Dortmund and then went on to defeat very strong City and Ajax teams to reach the CL final.

So Barcelona, even with it's worst team in two decades as you put it, is still slightly better than Spurs but manages to perform far worse in the CL than Spurs despite Spurs having a much tougher CL road than Barcelona did.

Could it possibly come down to Pochettino being a very good manager while Valverde is a pile of garbage?

Hmmmm...

Spurs destroyed Dortmund? I actually watch the games. Do you?

Spurs parked the bus and got annihilated away to Dortmund. Here are the stats:

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1...-League-2018-2019-Borussia-Dortmund-Tottenham

7 vs. 1 shot on target, 65 % vs. 35 % possession. Lloris man of the match with 7 saves (overrated ter Stegen can dream of such a feat).

Then Tottenham proceeded to get annihilated again on their home turf. Made Ajax look like prime Barca. Before somehow turning it around away from home with long balls to Llorente in the last 45 minutes.

Created nothing in the final.

Got annihilated by Barca in the groups.

So to answer your question: No, it couldn't be.

Devils

Spurs destroyed Dortmund? I actually watch the games. Do you?

Spurs parked the bus and got annihilated away to Dortmund. Here are the stats:

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1...-League-2018-2019-Borussia-Dortmund-Tottenham

7 vs. 1 shot on target, 65 % vs. 35 % possession. Lloris man of the match with 7 saves (overrated ter Stegen can dream of such a feat).

Then Tottenham proceeded to get annihilated again on their home turf. Made Ajax look like prime Barca. Before somehow turning it around away from home with long balls to Llorente in the last 45 minutes.

Created nothing in the final.

Got annihilated by Barca in the groups.

So to answer your question: No, it couldn't be.

Yeah after winning the first leg 3-0 and winning the overall tie 4-0.

So convenient of you to leave that out.

Spurs got annihilated, despite winning both games and securing winning the tie aggregate 4-0...okay lmao.

So Spurs managed to secure a win after a first leg while playing defensive football...that's what our shithouse manager has tried to do for the past two years only to secure historic humiliations.

Despite all the excuses you make for them they still did magnitudes better than Barca in the CL despite having a weaker squad and spending NOTHING on transfers in the summer transfer window and missing their best player during the CL elimination stages against City and Ajax.

Meanwhile we spent hundreds and millions for this gigantic piece of shit and all he manages to due is humiliate us every year.

lmao.

Last edited:

ALEX_CARDO

- playing style - We have a style that he isn't going to be allowed to change? What do you want, kick and rush?
- rotations - Messi won't. Suarez (we had no other option). Coutinho and Dembele (waste of time), Malcolm (not good enough). Rotate for whom exactly?
- overall squad management - They didn't look like they had a bad atmosphere in the changing rooms?
- in game tactics - We can only play one way.
- substitutions - I'm not having that. His substitutions won us loads of points. That is one thing you absolutely can't put at his door.
- mentality of the team - WTF?
- transfers - NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM. When will people realise that is not how the club works.

Are you serious?

What playing style do we have? Pass the ball to Messi and hope he scores? Was this our style under Guardiola and Luis Enrique?

In fact, Messi was rotated a few times. What was the problem of using Messi as a central forward and resting Suarez from time to time? What about Busquets, Rakitic, Alba, Pique?

What does it mean we can play only one way? What is this way and what happens if it isn't working? Is it all what our team and coach can do?

Sometimes Valverde's substitutions have won us points but he likes making substitutions too late no matter if the game is going good or bad for us. Do you remember the second match against Roma? We were losing 2:0 (6", 58"), we were playing badly, it was a matter of time conceding 3rd goal and Valverde made his first sub in the 81 minute!!! In the 82 minute it was 3:0 and our genius made 2nd and 3rd sub in the 85 minute. Against Liverpool the situation was similar. 3:0 in 60 minute and the first sub is Semedo for Coutinho... 3:0 in the 75 minute and the second sub is Arthur for Vidal because Rakitic and Busquets had again "perfect" match...

What about motivation? Valverde is completely unable to motivate his players. There is no passion in him. Look at coaches like Guardiola, Klop, Simeone and many others.

Horatio

You're welcome
Are you serious?

What playing style do we have? Pass the ball to Messi and hope he scores? Was this our style under Guardiola and Luis Enrique?

Messidepencia was at its worse from the second half of the second season til the end of Luis Enrique’s third season. Every time the Messi rested the team collapsed.

Barcilliant

Not even a 3rd straight embarrassing knockout will wake some poeple up. The delusion is on another level.

His supporters are like him. They are on a different level of delusional.

Fucker like him screws up three goal leads in cl and then gives his famous quote.

Shitverde is a nothing manager. He belongs in a Getafe or Eibar type of squad.

Barcilliant

Despite two humiliating exits this fraud didn't resign. Any coach with the right motives would have resigned asap.

Fuck you Shitverde.

ALEX_CARDO

Messidepencia was at its worse from the second half of the second season til the end of Luis Enrique’s third season. Every time the Messi rested the team collapsed.

We were always depended on Messi but I think that under Valverde the situation has escalated. Almost all the time Messi comes to 40-50m of the pitch to take the ball and start the attacks and is expected to finish them with a goal...

Home of Barca Fans