Ernesto Valverde

jairzinho

If Sociedad and Alaves win their games tomorrow we could end up in 9th position. Drop points against Villareal and it will only get bad from there, if it isn't already.

Sorin

The people/fans from Barcelona who have the power to change something but aren't doing anything, deserve this. As long as Nobita sees joy and happiness in the stands at every home game he has no pressure to fire his lap dog.

FC433

The ones who supported (Messi and Pique) EV did not comment on today's performance. The only player who did was FDJ.

Havesaks

Needs to bench Suarez.
Dembele/fati-griezmann/perez
-----messi
Arthur------------de jong
------sergio
Alba-lenglet-pique-semedo
Ter. Stegen.

He just doesn't cut it anymore as a starter. And it's obvious that griezmann despite his amazing workrate doesn't fit this team. And I know one.loves to make Valverde the scapegoat, but he has demanded a real winger for a long time, and the sporting sector. (the real. Culprint) has made nothing but wrong decions buying coutinho and griezmann for that sake).

This team needs a real makeover, and let Valverde be part of it for all i care, but the real problems are.the players and especially the sporting sector in the club

EdmondDantes

EFBD-BVXsAY9wTX

I was about to post the same exact meme.

If this inept cunt has an ounce of dignity, he'd pack his bags and leave.

I've had it with his wanker rewarding his pack of clowns and the putrid mediocrity they serve up.

Home of Barca Fans