Lionel Messi - v7

serghei

Also, I kind of like it that he was a bit selfish and wanted to score. It means he knows his finishing is not good enough and the only way it will improve is by taking shots. Also needs to stop complaining when others take a shot as well.

eaman

Also, I kind of like it that he was a bit selfish and wanted to score. It means he knows his finishing is not good enough and the only way it will improve is by taking shots. Also needs to stop complaining when others take a shot as well.

You must have amazing eyesight if you can see that he's complaining to others. I dont remember the camera zooming in for any reactions from him

ItachiXXX

Completed more take ons (6) created most chances (5)
But he was selfish and lose the ball a lot. Sell or Benched him, anyone can do this if they play 90mins and have the ball everytime

Last edited:

JohnN

Apart from the easy opportunity he missed he looked improved. If he can keep improving and start scoring again it would be great.

Vilarrubi

ElcrhMAXUAEiquj

ElcrlG_XYAEuNvX

Ernie and Cowherder could never.

BusiTheKing

He looks human but in a good way. Like, the way he plays doesn't hinge on that extraterrestial ability any more. He has realised he has to work. It's not clicking right now, but if we're going to get a last of his great iterations, this Messi is more promising than walking-but-genius Messi.

eaman

He looks human but in a good way. Like, the way he plays doesn't hinge on that extraterrestial ability any more. He has realised he has to work. It's not clicking right now, but if we're going to get a last of his great iterations, this Messi is more promising than walking-but-genius Messi.

I'm fairly sure he ran and walked his usual amount. Probably covered the same distance as he did against madrid. The rest of the team played better and it was a win so people just assume it was different. If morata scored a hat trick and it finished 3 2 people would be complaining about him walking and not caring. If he had scored that chance against madrid and Lenglet hadnt given away a penalty and it finished 2 1 to barca people would be saying what they're saying today back then

malvolio

I'm fairly sure he ran and walked his usual amount. Probably covered the same distance as he did against madrid. The rest of the team played better and it was a win so people just assume it was different. If morata scored a hat trick and it finished 3 2 people would be complaining about him walking and not caring. If he had scored that chance against madrid and Lenglet hadnt given away a penalty and it finished 2 1 to barca people would be saying what they're saying today back then

exactly!

all goes our way - everything is good and messi is given a pass(not overly praised, mind you)

we lose - messi is rinsed in here like a nobody. theories of him just being good because everybody passes to him are pushed again. he doesn't run, he doesn't care, he's trash etc etc

tells you how biased most of the posters in here are and the shit they post to spin they're agendas.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Messi with 5 Keypasses (most of all players on the pitch, second one at Barca had 1) and most dribbles of all players ( 7, second one was Dembele with 6).

GOAT is goating :worthy:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The tweet, which featured a shot of Messi in action, said: “We are glad you were able to see the [Goat emoji] on your pitch, @juventusfcen! [kiss emoji].” - tweet from Fc Barcelona

Home of Barca Fans