Lionel Messi - v7

CatalinR10

Leo has a great great great butt! Those swimsuit pictures guys�� Who doesn't want to lick, kiss and bite this georgous butt? Such a treat for the eyes so imagine! Lucky Antonella ��I hope she's good at it��

It's so nice to have free speech here without being judge. Right? ������

it's ok to be gay but we don't wanna know how much gay you are dawg

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Leo has a great great great butt! Those swimsuit pictures guys�� Who doesn't want to lick, kiss and bite this georgous butt? Such a treat for the eyes so imagine! Lucky Antonella ��I hope she's good at it!

It's so nice to have free speech here without being judge. Right? ��������

Please here are kids....

Batistuta9

Messi in particular, though.

Not only the most amount of goals (600+ along with CR7 when others are below 400) but also by a distance the best goal scoring ratio at those high goal amounts.

Yeah excellent numbers from Messi. The most impressive thing for me is that if you go through the list, nearly all the players are pure strikers/goalscorers. Messi has still managed to come on top and would also most likely be top if they did something similar for assists/chances created and dribbling. To be the the best or one of the best in 3 different categories is outstanding.

Last edited:

MagIX

Yeah excellent numbers from Messi. The most impressive thing for me is that if you go through the list, nearly all the players are pure strikers/goalscorers. Messi has still managed to come on top and would also most likely be top if they did something similar for assists/chances created and dribbling. To be the the best or one of the best in 3 different categories is outstanding.

I don't think so.
Even Rakitic or Puig or a cantera boy would score or create so much if they would have the ball all the time and a free role like Messi.

BBZ8800

I don't think so.
Even Rakitic or Puig or a cantera boy would score or create so much if they would have the ball all the time and a free role like Messi.

You are trolling now.
Prime Messi was magic and he deserved everything to be built around him.

The current Messi scored on 2 nights from an open play in the last 20 official matches.
If he has the ball 10-20 times per match somewhere around the box, then:
= He scored on 2 matches out of 200-400 actions around the box

So, yeah, even Rakitic would have scored more with the amount of ball which Messi gets.

And remember that majority of those 20 matches were again horrible midtable or bottom table La Liga teams.

Prime Messi was one player.
The current Messi has barely anything in common with that guy except having the same physical appearance.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I don't think so.

I hope you are joking, Messi from 2009-2012 / 2015 is the best player ever. Nobody would have done more with the free role than him.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Long conversation between Messi and Pjanic during the walk around at the Allianz Stadium. The Argentine was probably studying all the secrets of Juventus. [@TuttoMercatoWeb]

Home of Barca Fans