Page 1154 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 154654105411041144115211531154115511561164 ... LastLast
Results 17,296 to 17,310 of 17756

Thread: 10 - Lionel Messi

Quote Originally Posted by Sterlingfan2000 View Post
    Wtf dominating bayern? They got destroyed and outplayed , the only chance Mbappe and Neymar had was through hoof balls
    I don't think you remember it well. PSG had bigger and more chances.

bullshit moment, mode on

I mean, 10% Messi still won the Ballon D'Or and Laureus Award in 2018-19 ...

but yeah that lil'ho Leo is washed up kekeke

Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post

I think it's been accepted that 2018-19 was his last dance so to speak...

He wouldn't play this bad in the PL imo even if it is more physical.. he'd be fired up to play in a new team whereas now i get the feeling hes being professional and keeping his head down until he leaves on a free

I know its normal for a player to decline but i'm surprised how bad his dribbling is these days. watching him attempt a dribble from midfield, players are just picking the ball off him like taking candy from a baby.

probably should of left in 2016 for his own sake before the rot set in as it was clear we were going nowhere

Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    I think it's been accepted that 2018-19 was his last dance so to speak...
    Last season was his worse, we all agree and no contest but even so, looking at the stats I posted a few weeks back, he still shared 2019-20 top along with neyney in chances created, completed throughballs, passes, duels, ground duels and take-ons so YES I agree with you guys that he's been playing at only 10% but still, he brings a LOT to the attack. Defense wise, another story but couple him with a top troubleshooter like Camavinga and suddenly you get balance + attacking threat.

That's why I'm saying it's too early to call him washed-out

You said yourself we need dudes who can beat 1v1 to score more goals. Well even last year, in this department, he left Mbapp, Lewa and Salah in the dust.

I also think we should push Dembele upfront and play Griezz no further up than MF

MJ had the Last Dance, Messi is having the Last Walk

Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post

Can't wait for 2022 when he'll win the world cup with one free kick goal + a slalom from the middle right like against Athletic Bilbao in Copa final.

Me too I have visions. Some see that it's his last GOAT year, I, on the opposite see a bright shiny star in the cosmos🌌

🥳

mo' like The Last Tango hehe

don't get mo ghetto than leo
    lil' dicto playin Tic Tac To with the board yo
    Lil'to Wu 10 Clan droppin the Gs and acid n h-bob n d H-bombs
    Droppin back kickin it back in MF
    Chillin in the back seat with milfs
    Of the Ku Cuck Clan
    Meet up n hop up n left up to hang

edit: Marie-A, preach it!

Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie-Antoinette View Post
    Can't wait for 2022 when he'll win the world cup with one free kick goal + a slalom from the middle right like against Athletic Bilbao in Copa final.

Me too I have visions. Some see that it's his last GOAT year, I, on the opposite see a bright shiny star in the cosmos🌌

🥳
    There?s optimism and there?s delusion

😂

6racies Xavi
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie-Antoinette View Post

Me too I have visions. Some see that it's his last GOAT year, I, on the opposite see a bright shiny star in the cosmos��

��
    I kid you not , I recently had the same vision aswell. Went something like this

Valverde: "I don't think about resigning and I don't feel like players have failed me."

Valverde: "This is football. It costs us and it costs the whole world."

Let's hope The Best Fifa Football Player , Golden Boot , Ballon D'or and Laureus award scores against Ferencvaros.

@Pedro

@KingLeo10

@Vilarrubi

@Hardy

@Devils
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"

- I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

I did state that this would be his worst season for us. I think that's down to the fact he doesn't look bothered half the time. He's lost his motivation.

Could have cashed in on him.

Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Also, he needs to be careful if he goes to Premier League. He could be a disaster in England at the pace and intensity that is currently displayed there. I think 1 more year at Barca and moving to USA or retiring at 35 is ok.
    More intensity in the premier league is a myth. Most teams there are passing teams just like la liga teams. Anyway messi still has a much quicker footballing brain than any player. You see in la liga when players try and get to him quickly he just finds a way to get away or finds a quick pass to a teammate. The only reason he is not playing at his best now is because he just wants a new challenge and he was denied it and no matter how much he tries his best that is in the back of his mind affecting his performances

Quote Originally Posted by catalinutzR80 View Post
    Let's hope The Best Fifa Football Player , Golden Boot , Ballon D'or and Laureus award scores against Ferencvaros.

@Pedro

@KingLeo10

@Vilarrubi

@Hardy

@Devils
    Ferencvaros at home is his kind of match nowadays. I'll bet he scores 2-3 here and then disappears vs Madrid and Juve.