Lionel Messi - v7

Fati_Future_BallonDor

[youtube]YrmC5l-0RJM[/youtube]

57 games - 58 goals, 29 assists

This and his 10-11 seasons are the greatest individual seasons at the club level for a footballer ever.

Uff pls stop with this beautiful memories, this Messi was tooo fucking good. The espanyol match, atletico matches, man city (home) match, bilbo copa final and bayern match were the ultimate GOAT matches. It was so nice to see this Messi again as people said after the 13-14 season Messi is finished but 'he has exploded back this season to his very very best'. Unfortunately Messi wasnt good against Real madrid that season but otherwise he was on another level. The 10-11 was the best Messi ever imo and probably the best football player ever. You just couldnt take the ball from him.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Just watched the Messi highlights against Liverpool. 2:03 STUPID STUPID Alba, i forgot this chance, why are you passing to Messi ?? Why ?? Just shoot, he had a perfect position. Then Coutinho and Suarez with pussy shots. Sill unbeliveable how we have lost that match by 4-0.

Xaviniesta

Just watched the Messi highlights against Liverpool. 2:03 STUPID STUPID Alba, i forgot this chance, why are you passing to Messi ?? Why ?? Just shoot, he had a perfect position. Then Coutinho and Suarez with pussy shots. Sill unbeliveable how we have lost that match by 4-0.

now watch this video. really illustrates how much shorter, weaker, and unathletic our team is

[youtube]CFYvsQtsbSY[/youtube]

malvolio

jesus christ! how did we manage to lose that tie?!

Xaviniesta

This hurts more than the 2-8 against bayern, so unexpected this lost. Players said they have learned from Roma and it wont happen again......

actually was not unexpected at all. the scoreline was very deceiving in the first leg, liverpool had many chances to score and were playing better than us for most of the game

it was so predictable that we were gonna bottle it , just check the posts for the match thread :lol:

malvolio

actually was not unexpected at all. the scoreline was very deceiving in the first leg, liverpool had many chances to score and were playing better than us for most of the game

it was so predictable that we were gonna bottle it , just check the posts for the match thread :lol:

this is an overstatement. i would say the teams were pretty equal at camp nou. it's just that we were the better finishers in that game. it evened out in the return leg, when we still had chances but failed to score at least once.

raskolnikov

Worst part is we would have beaten Spurs for sure.
Easiest cl victory completely botled.
Barca vs spurs or Ajax kids would have been epic. Now it was another boring final.
Totally gave that cl victory away

malvolio

I ask myself that many times... That was the worst Barca defeat I didn't expect after the Athen's. In my notebook.

for sure. i mean rome the year before was just dumb and liverpool was expecting us in the semis + real in the final.

dembele was an idiot and it surely decreased our chances. but livepool gave us plenty of room in the return leg to score at least once.

we would have roasted tottenham in that final.

JerseyAddict

for sure. i mean rome the year before was just dumb and liverpool was expecting us in the semis + real in the final.

dembele was an idiot and it surely decreased our chances. but livepool gave us plenty of room in the return leg to score at least once.

we would have roasted tottenham in that final.

Well... the problem was that attack missed wonders and defence created horrors.
That game was something that if written you would say, no way...

Home of Barca Fans