Lionel Messi - v7

Gnidrologist

He didn't say who are the "veterans". In any way this is disgusting atmosphere. We had similar relations in soviet and post soviet army. So called "dedovshina", where older generation of squad people were entitled to humiliate and shout around youngsters without any intervention of higher standing officers. It was sort of initiation through suffering and humiliation. Soviet union style.

JerseyAddict

Jesus, the amount of bullshit here is unbelievable. Leo doesn't owe shit to Barca anymore. He can go 20 matches without scoring and none of us should complain. He gave his life to Barca and he carried us during the last decade. So all of you should just shut the fuck up. Barca has literally the worst fan base in the world. :puke:

He wanted to leave and we didn't let him,so why the fuck would he accept lover salary now? It's always easy to talk bullshit when it's not about your own wallet. If anyone in this club deserved his salary it's Leo.

Amen to that.

Rory

It depends on the context Pedri is talking of. If it?s ?shut up and don?t talk you?re just a youngster? then toxic af and get the veterans out. If it?s ?listen when they?re talking because you?ll learn a lot? then great. I?ve heard so many pundits say ?when X was talking, you listened? so based on that it sounds more of a standard thing in football.

Total-Football

I think as far as dressings rooms go we as fans know very little. We just make a lot of assumptions and conjectures based on our worldview which is normally different to that world.

Porque

It's more of a case of when, guys like Jordi Alba talk you listen, because every sentence is going to be full of life-changing inspiration.

Take this for example. Because of Alba, Suarez and Messi influence the whole squad had a diet scheduled of Arroz Cubana, Choripan and Yerba Mate. A dietery change that led the team to the Champions League Quarter final and break records against Bayern Munich.

And the below.

jordi-alba-640x288.jpg

When Messi insists on watching The Notebook at Half-time, you' watch the f*ckin Notebook at Half-Time.

serghei

I think as far as dressings rooms go we as fans know very little. We just make a lot of assumptions and conjectures based on our worldview which is normally different to that world.

Yea, this goes both ways though. Things could be a lot worse than even guys who think our dressing room is crap anticipate.

For example, I thought Messi was indeed influencing things in the team, but I had no idea he was threatening Tata Martino with the sack in training sessions as far back as 2014. Until Zubizaretta disclosed that nobody had any idea about such things.

Yea, this goes both ways though. Things could be a lot worse than even guys who think our dressing room is crap anticipate.

For example, I thought Messi was indeed influencing things in the team, but I had no idea he was threatening Tata Martino with the sack in training sessions as far back as 2014. Until Zubizaretta disclosed that nobody had any idea about such things.

People here already explained to you that it was crap rumor that he wanted to sack Martino. He choose Martino as Argentina coach just after. There was never any problems.

Keep reading Mundo Deportivo but be silence here. We don't need gossip rags to discuss.

Home of Barca Fans