Lionel Messi - v7

KingLeo10

Same opinion. But this is good for Messi and Barcelona.

Not that it matters much in the grand scheme of things, but it puts us back top with 12 winners. Madrid at 11, followed by Milan 8. Manchester "biggest club in the world" United back at 4, lol.

Kinda reflective of how strong Milan was at one point too, before the Messi/CR7 era. The more I think about it, the more I could argue they were the biggest club in the world as recently as 2007. (Madrid got a 5 head start in Europe playing some nobodies in the inaugural European cups).

Last edited:

serghei

Treble incoming imo.

Messi now got all of his six infinity stones.

Can work both ways, but imo Messi must feel he needs to win one more CL. Even Retardo can be carried to a CL win by the superstars we have, despite all the issues in the team. Almost was last time. Imagine that one golazo from Messi on Anfield in the dying moments of the game at 0-4 would've carried this clown to a treble :lol: despite everything.

He is an immense footballer. Such a shame he was only managed by a world class manager for so little of his career. He is around for almost 15 years, and in only 4 years he worked under a manager that belongs to the so-called elite class.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

CR7 about to chop off his legs and become a cyborg so he can dribble his man like it's 2012. Elite dedication, insane will to win, dawgs!

:crbust:

Horatio

You're welcome
Yup, looks non-geriatric. I'm guessing this was right after 2012 or 2015.

Also, lmao @ Brasilians idolizing CR7. When they had a Ronaldo of their own who conquered the world.

Cucks. :valverde:

I think Ronaldo said that after winning his 5th ballon dor. Or after his transfer to Juve.

Horatio

You're welcome
I feel voting is slightly in Messi’s favour and will be the coming years which will help him(which is great!)

I think among the journalists there are a few that want to see Messi win more and more just to create a one-off and having witnessed the player that pulled it off in their lifetime; player winning unrepeatable amount of ballon d’ors. So romanticization and ego of voters might work in Messi’s favour.

Just a theory.

KingLeo10

I hope the next Ballon comes with CL glory. I'd much rather Messi follows in MJ's trajectory than Lebron's.

5 time European champion and 13 Ligas is where I'd stop if I was him.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans