Lionel Messi - v7

Gari

You sound a bit too naive.
UEFA has no jurisdiction over British law, and if they ask for exceptions, for Messi, Ronaldo, etc., they also have to allow another 50.000 people with the same situation.
If it happens, it won't be easy at all.
Money is everything. Amendments for short-term stays on the territory for athletes will be accepted.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

I think 2023, last season after Qatar 2022, his last target, despite will be difficult.

How come? Bar inuries he has barely declined.
Not enough he wont out up crazy numbers.
Messi with his technique, passing and finishing can still easily get 30+ goals even then as long as he isnt injured Often.

I mean footballers are getting better compared to the past where a guy was burned out at 30. Look at Zlatan or Ronaldo, no reason to doubt Messi can be a worldclass player into his late 30’s.
If he does retire in his mid 30’s its because he hast lost hunger or is plagued by injuries not s steep decline imo.

Giginho75

How come? Bar inuries he has barely declined.
Not enough he wont out up crazy numbers.
Messi with his technique, passing and finishing can still easily get 30+ goals even then as long as he isnt injured Often.

I mean footballers are getting better compared to the past where a guy was burned out at 30. Look at Zlatan or Ronaldo, no reason to doubt Messi can be a worldclass player into his late 30’s.
If he does retire in his mid 30’s its because he hast lost hunger or is plagued by injuries not s steep decline imo.

Leo can play until 40 years...
Too much talent and class.

But many things will depend on World Cup.

Pedro

La Masia
<iframe width="753" height="380" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6qgIe9DFAXo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leo's interview

Ritchie

I think 2023, last season after Qatar 2022, his last target, despite will be difficult.

I wouldn't bank on Argentina qualifying. It'll take Messi dragging them there again which he could just about do at 29/30, can't expect him to be producing one man masterclasses like Ecuador at 35.

It'd be nice if he hung on till 2024 though and finally won a Copa in his retirement game.

Last edited:

Total-Football

Reassuring but not reassuring interview. He will retire here, good news. He, unlike the fans, doesn't see the bigger picture, that we are not nearly good enough considering the manpower.

KingLeo10

Reassuring but not reassuring interview. He will retire here, good news. He, unlike the fans, doesn't see the bigger picture, that we are not nearly good enough considering the manpower.

Name one great player who's come out and outright said their team is shit.

He can do more behind the scenes sure. But you can't throw the team under the bus in public. :lol::lol::lol:

Nazario1985

It is not an unusual that when u are involved in something u don't see it as clearly as people from the outside. It has nothing to do with intelligence or brilliancy, it is just perspectives.

And it is usual that people commenting from the outside with no prior experience in such matter have no clue what's going on internally.

Beside when shits are going down in your home you don't go outside and yell it to people ?

When players or any insider goes on a public comment, best thing we can do is interpretation

booge

in the interview he said the fav moment of his career was against madreid, that goal in semi final :)

very good boy leo

Home of Barca Fans