Lionel Messi - v7

Andresito

Staff member
SPORT this morning: Bar?a holds onto Messi?s magic to try and surpass the powerful Bayern in the quarterfinal.

I really can't imagine the amount of pressure this guy feels, now more than ever. I mean look at what he probably thinks of his teammates:

"He does all the defending on the right wing and I do all the attacking, I think we're both content" - Semedo
"Please don't fuck up, please don't fuck up" - Pique/Busi
"Who the hell are these guys, they came from nowhere and they're actually my only hope of winning this thing" - ter Stegen/Lenglet/Frenkie
"At least 50% of the time he's a good boy for me, the other 50% all he does is whine" - Alba
"All they do is pass the ball to me, I honestly don't know what they're good at" - Roberto/Vidal
"He's like me three legged dog, I love him but he needs me to put in a lot of effort in order for him to have fun" - Suarez

kattanib

SPORT this morning: Bar?a holds onto Messi?s magic to try and surpass the powerful Bayern in the quarterfinal.

I really can't imagine the amount of pressure this guy feels, now more than ever. I mean look at what he probably thinks of his teammates:

"He does all the defending on the right wing and I do all the attacking, I think we're both content" - Semedo
"Please don't fuck up, please don't fuck up" - Pique/Busi
"Who the hell are these guys, they came from nowhere and they're actually my only hope of winning this thing" - ter Stegen/Lenglet/Frenkie
"At least 50% of the time he's a good boy for me, the other 50% all he does is whine" - Alba
"All they do is pass the ball to me, I honestly don't know what they're good at" - Roberto/Vidal
"He's like me three legged dog, I love him but he needs me to put in a lot of effort in order for him to have fun" - Suarez

I wouldn?t call it pressure given that he ha been in similar situations more than 10 times at least. I would call it a sense of responsibility which probably makes him thrive and excited.

Pressure would be playing in the world cup final, a unique situation and a well anticipated event for so many years

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I'll take Half fit Messi over any player in our history bar Prime Ronaldinho !!!

Messi should be fit 100% in his HEAD and it is more than enough, he pulled us through tough situations while being injured.

A half fit Messi just stands in the opposite half looking at the match like a film in a cinema.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I feel for you, Leo. I really, really do. Genuinely crying tears for this poor guy. His late career was ruined by abysmal management. He looks completely heartbroken out there.

Home of Barca Fans