Lionel Messi - v7

snowy

The usual suspects are patrolling this thread religiously :lol: :lol:

nah fam, it's all in good fun. Seems more like the forum de amicucks are a bunch of closet CR dick-riding slurpers who congregate together in a tight circle jerk to do some Messi smash n bash :smartass:

Actually, I'm cool with that if that's your thing but why does it bother you if a few neutral fans (like Moi :D) add some grounded relativity into the discussion?

Look, to show you I'm not totally hatin on you, I was the one arguing he should be allowed to leave a few weeks ago. And a few posts ago, I just called Leo a depressed emo savant who could potentially fuck up his game on purpose :innocent:

Richard.H

Dude was very close friends with Suarez. There is no denying that. To suggest otherwise makes you look like an absolute dumbass.

All I can say is I'm not certain how he will perform this upcoming season. All of his friends gone except Alba, he wants to leave the club, and he's only getting older.

FCMessi

��️ ? Neymar's comment on Messi's post slamming the board: "Incredible how they do things."

�� ? Dani Alves replying to Leo's post on Insta:

"Unfortunately, that has been the reality for a long time. It is confirmed year after year! It's not about winning or losing, we know a lot of that, it's about respect and they know nothing about it! Stay strong!"

Finally, Luis Suarez has responded:

"Thank you my friend for your words but more thanks for being as you are, for what you were from the first day with me and my family. Don't forget what I told you 'continue enjoying and show them that you are one for a reason'" (1/2)

FC Amigos reaches globally and through all time lines

Messi gravity

the blessing and the curse

KingLeo10

Glad Xavi and Iniesta are not part of this circus.

Messi, Alves, Suarez, and Ney (who's already sunk) can sink together.

gnrfan

Banned
Glad Xavi and Iniesta are not part of this circus.

Messi, Alves, Suarez, and Ney (who's already sunk) can sink together.

So this is how barca fans treat the legends of this club. As disposable objects who're only useful when obediently taking shit from the management while providing these 'fans' vicarious glory on the pitch. Not as ppl with feelings of disappointment, betrayal, etc. Wonder how they'd react to being chucked out of their job via a 10 min phone call after years of hard work. Ofc I doubt many of these kids have jobs...

serghei

To me it's incredible how many Messi fans first and Barca fans second we have here. I think it's actually the majority. :lol:. In any situation, they take Messi's side no questions asked.

Sorin

I don't think Messi did the right thing in his Instagram post considering the situation. A farewell without the pot shots would have been better as a whole because like this it adds more fuel to the firestorm that is Barcelona of this summer.

While Bartomeu is a rat, an abomination of a president that ultimately created this mess with his weak leadership and idiotic dealings, what we need right now, at the start of a new cycle, is a stable environment for the future. You can't expect to grow back to where we were where everyone is out for themselves, especially when we have some talented young kids that need to be developed and mentored properly.

Long story short, I'm all for shitting on the moron that is Bartomeu but imo it would be best if left for after his presedency ends.

Also don't really agree that he should've shitted on him earlier. You don't do that as a player for fuck sake. Being pissed off by his post for all the wrong reason is dumb.

Feels like a 10-15 year drought is coming for Barcelona in the post-Messi era. The club seems done at the top level and fans are in for a rude awakening , unless Pep return to save the sinking ship or someone like Klopp is hired.

KingLeo10

So this is how barca fans treat the legends of this club. As disposable objects who're only useful when obediently taking shit from the management while providing these 'fans' vicarious glory on the pitch. Not as ppl with feelings of disappointment, betrayal, etc. Wonder how they'd react to being chucked out of their job via a 10 min phone call after years of hard work. Ofc I doubt many of these kids have jobs...

They deserve to be chucked out of a job with a 10 min phone call if their job performance causes international embarrassments of 0-3, 0-4, 2-8 three years in a row.

Just because Suarez was great from 2014-2016 doesn't mean we have to put up with his toxic shit till 2023. What is so hard to understand about this?

KingLeo10

To me it's incredible how many Messi fans first and Barca fans second we have here. I think it's actually the majority. :lol:. In any situation, they take Messi's side no questions asked.

I'm not surprised. There's still United and Juve 'fans' who put CR7 above their club. United fans who cartwheel for him 10+ years after he ditched them to give his prime to RM are pretty much cucks tbh.

In fact, on Juve forums, the routine is that the club doesn't deserve CR7.

Messi and CR7 fanboy circles are an absolute travesty to football. And has robbed many other great players of recognition too.

serghei

I'm not surprised. There's still United and Juve 'fans' who put CR7 above their club.

In fact, on Juve forums, the routine is that the club doesn't deserve CR7.

Messi and CR7 fanboy circles are an absolute travesty to football. And has robbed many other great players of recognition too.

I hope we turn the page with a full new generation and get rid of this tendency. The sooner we have a generation with no ties with the glory period of Guardiola the better for us as a club.

khaled_a_d

So, anyone who doesn't agree with anti-Messi narrative is a Messi fan first?

Sorin

Feels like a 10-15 year drought is coming for Barcelona in the post-Messi era. The club seems done at the top level and fans are in for a rude awakening , unless Pep return to save the sinking ship or someone like Klopp is hired.

Nah, it only requires a good president surrounded by the right people. We're back in contention for all the trophies in 2-3 years max with the right management.

We are one of the biggest clubs in the world, constantly in the top 3 when it comes to revenues. We'll be alright, not GOAT level team but one of the strongest.

Home of Barca Fans