Lionel Messi - v7

feggydinho

He should try to pass the ball quickly to Griezmann as he does when he sees Suarez open, hasn't been top notch in this first half yet

pregra

Nowhere near the best in the world after the restart. Had a nice assist vs Mallorca and Villarreal but for his standards he has been very bad overall. Loosing sooo many balls, both by dribbling and passing, and finishing (the few times he gets in position) is poor. I think this is the start of the decline unfortunately. Team is crap of course but too easy to blame just that.

feggydinho

At this point in time we should really consider replacing or easing Messi out slowly, I know he's given everything and is probably the biggest club legend, but the reality now is that most of the players seem to want to play everything through him and by doing so avoid others which could be detrimental to the team. Jordi Alba and all those other amigoes should also be eased out cause the way they only focus on Messi and exclude other players sometimes can be alarming. I hope to see a vibrant Barca soon

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
his dribbling is so inconsistent these days.

How many FKs did he miss today? 2? I think he is on 32 FK misses since the last goal so far.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's in such a rut with his scoring, he must believe he's cursed.

Been pretty bad lately. Looks better in the open free flowing games we've had but even then we have a few players out there who stink it up. He's definitely well on his decline but even then he'd be performing much better if the conditions were favorable.

Richard.H

Seems to be a step off and a step slow. His through dribbles rarely succeed now and his passes are not as sharp as before. Hopefully he's just out of fitness but it's a bit worrying compared to his astronomical standards.

vuji_31

He is trying too much.

If we have other big dog in the team like it was Neymar , Messi would not look like this

Home of Barca Fans