Lionel Messi - v7

Chainsaw

Killahead
Get the fuck out of here you fucking drop kick, I'm fucking over this absurd logic that you cant criticize a player for doing something wrong because He's been amazing in the past (and still amazing), fuck right off with that shit.

Criticize, just stop treating the legends of the club like trash bag. These players gave this club more than all of you worthless sacks of shit talkers gave.

Givenchy

Well, not like they didnt get payed, so...

not aimed at Chainsaw himself but thats what these Messi FC brigade don't seem to grasp, Barca have paid Messi astronomical wages for years now yet we aren't allowed to criticize because of 'everything hes done for us' forgetting its a 2-way relationship

Gnidrologist

Not just paid, but paid immense sums of money for doing a physical labor. Stop treating these overprivileged divas as martyrs. When they please us, we praise them alright, okay.

Birdy

Don't think it was the players being harder to coach, but more the upside of the job.
Pep himself was not going to replicate much success, and he left at the perfect time for his own legacy. I think he himself thing someone like Crujiff would have been beter off if he has left a year or two earlier.
Fans were obsessed with Pep ball, no one was accepting anything less.
Then there is Messi, who will take all credit, at the end it was a lose lose situation for good coaches coming after Pep.
Look at Lucho, achieved a perfect season, yet many thinks he is mediocre coach. Only big offer he got was Chelsea and even those wanted him as cheap yes man coach.
Why would the likes of Klopp,Allegri, Conte etc accept such job?

There is certainly some truth to what you say.
But there is also the other side:
i) Pep said a week ago or so that he wants to continue at City many more years. He certainly does not think that there is always a time limit to how much he can stay as a coach.
ii) There were leaks and rumors back in the day that apart from the board that Pep was against, he wanted 'hard decisions' to be taken in order to continue like axing some players that he thought were messing the team environment (I remember the likes of Pique, Fabregas, Alves being mentioned. And that's even before Suarez and Neymar arrived). He was maybe the first one who foresaw the 'Club de Amigos', and wanted to eradicate it before growing.

If you put i) and ii) together you get a very strong reason on why Pep thought his time was up

Jadentheman

It's laughable to have people consider Messi a saint. He's a superstar like the rest, you only assumed because he's just now publically causing trouble, but he could have always been like this bts. Anyways the whole Messi is a saint thing was made up by fanboys to have a pissing contest with Cristiano Ronaldo because back then it was apart of that dumbass horse race for best player.

Kul_z

Lmao at people saying there are more messi fans then barca fans. We are in absolute downfall since rosell and after him this puppet rat that barto is. We were destined to be doomed after the clinical fuck up of not getting any proper replacements for our star/ageing core.

So glad we have someone like messi. Shit on them captain, as it seems, this is the only way that this club could be led out of the swamp that it is right now

serghei

ii) There were leaks and rumors back in the day that apart from the board that Pep was against, he wanted 'hard decisions' to be taken in order to continue like axing some players that he thought were messing the team environment (I remember the likes of Pique, Fabregas, Alves being mentioned. And that's even before Suarez and Neymar arrived). He was maybe the first one who foresaw the 'Club de Amigos', and wanted to eradicate it before growing.

Again, extremely plausible, because Guardiola's style was built on hard work. Most of his football is built on speed, intensity, complete following of tactical instructions. When those erode, bad things start to happen. And they did start to happen in his final year.

It's only logical that Pep wanted to correct some things. The board didn't want to possibly sell big names and give him full power like Laporta did in 2009 (it's harder to do that when you've won 2 CLs in the last 4 years, with some of the players you now don't trust anymore), and he left.

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This guy is just a little bitch, man up for fuck's sake!

Crying over his bestie being kicked out and how he didn't deserve it, but not a single tear for consecutive CL humiliations... If Su?rez didn't deserve that, then the fans don't deserve this deluded bullshit...

Barcilliant

The players are entertainers, like clowns at a circus. Only they get paid alot more.... For kicking a fucking football. These guys are not mother Teresa or your everyday nurse who does a thankless job.
These are overpaid, overgrown man childs who have no fucking concept of the real world whatsoever.
If they don't perform, they should be kicked out ASAP. THEY GET NO SYMPATHY FROM ME.

ItachiXXX

The players are entertainers, like clowns at a circus. Only they get paid alot more.... For kicking a fucking football. These guys are not mother Teresa or your everyday nurse who does a thankless job.
These are overpaid, overgrown man childs who have no fucking concept of the real world whatsoever.
If they don't perform, they should be kicked out ASAP. THEY GET NO SYMPATHY FROM ME.
Do you actually think they care about you and your feeling 😆

feggydinho

I wish everyone can clearly see this for what it is and not create some funny pictures in their heads (Suarez salary would surely reduce after leaving barca).

Home of Barca Fans