Lionel Messi - v7

First and foremost, if messi wasn't ready to play he should just have told the team and manager.

And he probably is the one who is adamant to play.

So blaming koeman for playing him is asinine

Fati_Future_BallonDor

"After so many years in football, Leo knows perfectly well when he is fit to play," said Barca coach Ronald Koeman.

"We talked and he said he was in a good place to start. He has survived the game, given the maximum, nothing more."

So Koeman talked with Leo ;)

Catta

One of his worst games this season, even without the red card. An unfit/unmotivated Messi is like being a man down. Should have been subbed out at 2-1.

Mitchell1978

He shouldn't have started, that much is clear.

How many games will he get, 2 to 4?
Well at least he can use the time to get back to full fitness.

vuji_31

If I was Messi, I would start knowing how limited this team is. This was the last chance for a trophy and guess what happened because of 2 retards.
Can't be mad at him, he is being stoped by board and average teammates for years.

Yes, 2-4 matches.

JerseyAddict

He shouldn't have started, that much is clear.

How many games will he get, 2 to 4?
Well at least he can use the time to get back to full fitness.

As a result of Messi's red card, he's open to a suspension of between four to 12 games as it's considered an act of serious foul play by the RFEF. The ban could be served in the Copa del Rey and in La Liga

By Sport.

Mitchell1978

As a result of Messi's red card, he's open to a suspension of between four to 12 games as it's considered an act of serious foul play by the RFEF. The ban could be served in the Copa del Rey and in La Liga

By Sport.

Ronaldo got 4 games when he got a red in 2017 in the supercopa, 2 games for Messi seems like a best case scenario.

soul24rage

Ronaldo got 4 games when he got a red in 2017 in the supercopa, 2 games for Messi seems like a best case scenario.

I really doubt it's only going to be 2 games as Messi got a red card for violent conduct while Ronaldo got a red card as a result of getting 2 yellows, which none of them are for violent conduct.

Honestly expecting 4 games suspension or even more.

Home of Barca Fans