Page 1193 of 1193 FirstFirst ... 193693109311431183119111921193
Results 17,881 to 17,891 of 17891

Thread: 10 - Lionel Messi

Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    You are trolling now.
    Prime Messi was magic and he deserved everything to be built around him.

The current Messi scored on 2 nights from an open play in the last 20 official matches.
    If he has the ball 10-20 times per match somewhere around the box, then:
    = He scored on 2 matches out of 200-400 actions around the box

So, yeah, even Rakitic would have scored more with the amount of ball which Messi gets.

And remember that majority of those 20 matches were again horrible midtable or bottom table La Liga teams.

Prime Messi was one player.
    The current Messi has barely anything in common with that guy except having the same physical appearance.
    Obviously I was trolling.

If you mean current Messi= the last 20 matches.... ok, I could agree with what you wrote, even if I don't see his performances as negative as you do.

It's also a strange situation. He wanted to leave, but he must stay.
    So it is, and now we have this "team" (for me without rhyme or reason, a team put randomly together, without following any project/vision).
    Let's hope that Koeman can make something good out of it.
    “I would love to have played at this club. I am envious of how well Guardiola's men can play. They are like a group of kids who play football in the street without rules. That is the best football, the most authentic, unfettered by tactics or schemes. Guardiola’s philosophy is helping to change the mindset of many tacticians and that is priceless.” Marco Van Basten

Quote Originally Posted by SmilerBam View Post
    So maybe he'll start playing now after Ratomeu is out?That would be something.
    I doubt he even cares anymore. I still think he lost his motivation a while ago, regardless of Bartomeu or not.

Messi knows Barcelona is a sinking ship at the moment and it's going to take years before we're back to being a top club. He doesn't have those years.

Not sure what a new president can offer Messi, besides more money. They can't offer him big signings, Champions League trophies, a consistent and good team. They can't even offer him a top coach at this point.

I honestly feel we should sell Messi in January and get something for him. Start our rebuilding process from January. But I know we're not going to do that, because Messi is apparently bigger than the club, despite being 33 and only having 8 months left on his contract (6 months in January).

Quote Originally Posted by Batistuta9 View Post
    Yeah excellent numbers from Messi. The most impressive thing for me is that if you go through the list, nearly all the players are pure strikers/goalscorers. Messi has still managed to come on top and would also most likely be top if they did something similar for assists/chances created and dribbling. To be the the best or one of the best in 3 different categories is outstanding.
    Seriously...
    EXACTLY !!!
    He's is 3 in 1.
    If you search on the web best playmaker.... you will almost always find Messi if not in the first position, in the first 3
    Honestly, I don't know if there has ever been a player in the history of soccer with these top of the top qualities combined.
    Last edited by MagIX; Yesterday at 09:07 PM.
    “I would love to have played at this club. I am envious of how well Guardiola's men can play. They are like a group of kids who play football in the street without rules. That is the best football, the most authentic, unfettered by tactics or schemes. Guardiola’s philosophy is helping to change the mindset of many tacticians and that is priceless.” Marco Van Basten

Quote Originally Posted by SmilerBam View Post
    So maybe he'll start playing now after Ratomeu is out?That would be something.
    Funny enough I think Bartomeu would've remained if he let Messe leave and used the wage offset to sign another player.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxxxx View Post
    I doubt he even cares anymore. I still think he lost his motivation a while ago, regardless of Bartomeu or not.

Messi knows Barcelona is a sinking ship at the moment and it's going to take years before we're back to being a top club. He doesn't have those years.

Not sure what a new president can offer Messi, besides more money. They can't offer him big signings, Champions League trophies, a consistent and good team. They can't even offer him a top coach at this point.

I honestly feel we should sell Messi in January and get something for him. Start our rebuilding process from January. But I know we're not going to do that, because Messi is apparently bigger than the club, despite being 33 and only having 8 months left on his contract (6 months in January).
    He seems to have lost indded his motivation to play for Barca.For he is the best player in our history,but if that is the case,he must go.Although if the possible destination is indeed City...are they really that good?They seem to be sinking too.

Quote Originally Posted by feggydinho View Post
    Funny enough I think Bartomeu would've remained if he let Messe leave and used the wage offset to sign another player.
    Even if that would have been the case,the guy is a disaster with transfers.I wouldn't trust him with any money.

LMAO he is 33 years old. WTF is a new president going to promise him with our financial situation in shambles and the whole covid crisis? It'll take a long time to build a CL contending side, time which Messi dose not have. He either stays and accepts a lesser role and lesser contract or goes where his heart desires.

He is not all of a sudden going to start playing like 2015/2019 messi just because the rat left.
    Se Queda

Will there be emergency elections? Also resigning means there must be shady things coming out soon
    #NeyorBust Let continue where we left off ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ👑

6racies Xavi
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    Simpigician and SimperBam battling it out for Marie Antoinette.
    Valverde: "I don't think about resigning and I don't feel like players have failed me."

Valverde: "This is football. It costs us and it costs the whole world."

Quote Originally Posted by Marie-Antoinette View Post
    Merci Dear.🙂
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Don't listen to them Queen. You are a wonderful poster, people on here don't understand French Flair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    Simpigician and SimperBam battling it out for Marie Antoinette.

Hahaha!
    Se Queda

Pirlo : "for the first time L'll be facing Leo Messi as a coach.
    I'll treat him with the great respect he deserve".

That's how men talk about men.
    Once you feel your succeed in life, you're peaceful toward yourself and others.

Villarubi, you sound like a little bully but harmless😉. I've done worst in the past.