Lionel Messi - v7

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Oh wait, you means Messi isn't considering pissing on Camp Nou? Absurd. Why would he not? ��
Relax, it's a light discussion. You take football and club's prestige way too seriously. Unless Cryuff is your God and Bar?a your religion.
Damn, this forum is a joke because crybabies are blaming the greatest, who wanted to leave but was prevented to, to decline at 33 years old after giving all his genius to the club for more than 15 years!

It's just a fucking club. It's an institution. Not a human life Einstein.
The club is old, rich, cheating, buying players, expensive awful ones lately, has ups and downs (thankfully!).

But coming shitting on someone who gave you the best football possible and giving you trophies all the time because now he can't perform as he used to in a club he maybe despise? Well, that's unbelievably coward.

I don't care how much they pay him. I'd be him, I will ask for more. They didn't want to sell him and prefer to pay his wages and let him go for free? Well, pay. But pay more. "That is the price to pay to sh*t on the end of my professional life. Playing with 17 years old immature players all around me and old slow lazy ones in defence.

And keep paying Dembele and Griezmann huges wages. After all, they costed you a total of 210 millions! ��
But, we all know that was Leo's fault��

Old slow lazy ones? Messi is one of them. 17-year olds? What's wrong with that?

Look, I think we both want Messi to leave (albeit for different reasons), you care about his legacy while I care about the future of this club.

There have been a lot of "Let's hope Messi..." on this thread. Let me add one more: Let's hope Messi leaves in summer 2021, regardless of what the new president throws at/promises him.

sickstar

Actually, if i looked his plays again ( the lionel messi vs madrid videos), he's actually more than decent in the first half, and only decline in the 2nd.

That goal chance when ,i think casemiro, tries to tackle him from behind, and messi down for a few minutes. He had a bad landing with his right foot there and with casemiro's foot landing on his ankle making things worse. He could probably played with pain the rest of the match.

And how on earth did he wasn't given a penalty with the other player's leg between his??

Old slow lazy ones? Messi is one of them. 17-year olds? What's wrong with that?

Look, I think we both want Messi to leave (albeit for different reasons), you care about his legacy while I care about the future of this club.

There have been a lot of "Let's hope Messi..." on this thread. Let me add one more: Let's hope Messi leaves in summer 2021, regardless of what the new president throws at/promises him.

I said in defense. Piqu? still here. Busquets, also. Messi belongs to another category and you know that. No need to defend or run like a maniac. Be smart. Understand the game. I know he's not flawless and deserve some criticism. But some are upset he was a defending midfielder in 2nd half. But there were like 5 forwards in the game! 😜 Kidding

feggydinho

The truth is Barca would be better off without Messi (if he continues playing like this), we're currently 12th on the league table and it's not like the other 11 clubs have a better team than we do, but they play as a unit and listen to instruction which Messi clearly lacks. No one has Messi's talent but if he's not willing to play and press for the team, then he should be benched, cause his off the ball movement is really irritating. I also don't get why people are still making excuses for him when he is clearly disinterested (I think the team structure would've been better of with Griezmann replacing Messi today)

ItachiXXX

Ffs, where you leaving in a cave last three months? 😅
He wanted to move out of this shit club to be happy and not suffer anymore as he said during his long-awaited interview watched by MILLIONS.
Check it out genius. He doesn't want to play anymore.
He's already gone. He can take a piss at the camp Nou I would stand up and cheers. 🍾😄👆
Mob's club is killing the end of his career.
Mes que un jugador!

+2
Forum De Amigos had an amnesia

ItachiXXX

Oh wait, you means Messi isn't considering pissing on Camp Nou? Absurd. Why would he not? 😒
Relax, it's a light discussion. You take football and club's prestige way too seriously. Unless Cryuff is your God and Barca your religion.
Damn, this forum is a joke because crybabies are blaming the greatest, who wanted to leave but was prevented to, to decline at 33 years old after giving all his genius to the club for more than 15 years!

It's just a damn club. It's an institution. Not a human life. It can't really die or suffer.
The club is very old, rich, cheating, buying players, expensive awful ones lately, has ups and downs (thankfully nobody's perfect!).

But coming sh*tting on someone who gave you the best football possible and giving you trophies all the time because now he can't perform as he used to in a club he maybe despise now? Well, that's unbelievably coward.

I don't care how much they pay him. I'd be him, I will ask for more. They didn't want to sell him and prefer to pay his wages and let him go for free next year? Fine, pay. But pay me more. "That is the price to pay to sh*t on the end of my professional life. Playing with 17 years old immature players all around me and old slow lazy ones in defence."

But don't worry, his name is Messi. He's not a queen. He wants to keep his head probably.

And keep paying Dembele and Griezmann huges wages. After all, they costed you a total of 210 millions! 🤣
But, we all know that was Leo's fault😁

Stop spitting facts here, Forum De Amigos are entitled Barto bots :lol:

ItachiXXX

:facepalm: Messi won 6 Ballon d'Or awards and was on top of the world for more than a decade and he doesn't have a work ethic. :lol: The stupidity in this forum is unbelievable. Has ever crossed your mind that body and muscle structure of Messi is much different than the muscle structure of Ronaldo or Lebron? Regarding Federer, he started declining even before Messi. Unbelievable post!
Seriously if you want to laugh visiting this forum is a must.

JohnN

I thought the first half was pretty good. He lost motivation or energy around the second goal.
Did anyone else try anything?
How was Coutinho? FDJ? Our defense once again gifted 3 goals. Literally. Gifted. Again.
We cannot be competitive like this. Both cb and Busi need to go.
People talk about Messi losing the ball a lot. He did, in the second half, by trying penetrative combos with other players, who are not great at combos. Busi, FDJ Coutinho and fati lost the ball by trying nothing. Just plain straight giveaways.
Even Madrid bases sites, will tell you that Messi was good, especially in the first half but was LET DOWN by his teammates performance.
What a surprise..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRsk6weRX-I

Can you spot how many chances this 34 washed up dude created?

Last edited:

Altomonte

I agree that Messi played well in first half.
What is worrying me is that he has lost power with his shots. Remember the freekick against Liverpool? That was a thunderbolt. Now his freekicks are weak. His power never came back after the injury. Something is not right.

Sterlingfan2000

I think teammoral is also down.

When we score a goal noone celebrate with passion
If Neto makes saves noone claps him

It makes us believe that their are certain groups in the squad. The French , the Amigos , the newcomers and the gamers

Home of Barca Fans