Lionel Messi - v7

Ripsta

Of course they would rather then sign 34 year old Messi and not a young Haaland.

It is the logical answer and not disrespectful.

Haaland doesn't guarantee you anything, Messi pretty much does. He's been holding up this shitfest for three or four years now. With a solid defence behind him and a midfield who rarely get overrun, he'll give them greater success over two or three years than Haaland would over six or seven IMO.

Champions League is a rare commodity, if they want that the most, Messi is the obvious choice, and fans of their biggest rivals picking him shows how idiotic they are.

Daniele

completely forgotten about barcelona after the last match, who knows why?

Can anyone tell me if there has been a little bit of Messi Magic?

KingLeo10

You got to realise, at this point a players career, dominating CL year in, year out, is no longer realistic.

Being the best player in the league, even if its not the PL, is still a good achievement.

Honestly getting tired of your inability to read.

I said I was tired of Barca getting BEAT DOWN in CL. No one talked about dominating the CL year in year out. Just decent/competitive showings.

Morten

Honestly getting tired of your inability to read.

I said I was tired of Barca getting BEAT DOWN in CL. No one talked about dominating the CL year in year out. Just decent/competitive showings.

No inability to read at all.

You said "he or Barca", so its about Messi too.

KingLeo10

No inability to read at all.

You said "he or Barca", so its about Messi too.

I see you?re contending with Messigician for senseless posts.

How are you going to argue semantics and then turn around and make your initial post about ?dominating CL year in, year out?, terms which I never mentioned as the objective. The question is about not getting beat down, which to anyone who?s not being intentionally obtuse or illiterate means a competitive showing.

sickstar

Watvhing today's goals... Let's just accept it.
One day, we will be here and write, 'i miss seeing messi play'.
Just enjoy it while you still can.

Morten

I see you?re contending with Messigician for senseless posts.

How are you going to argue semantics and then turn around and make your initial post about ?dominating CL year in, year out?, terms which I never mentioned as the objective. The question is about not getting beat down, which to anyone who?s not being intentionally obtuse or illiterate means a competitive showing.

I wasn't refering to Barca as much as i was Messi, who has been dominating CL, on the individual levels, for years, up until i guess you could say last season.

Barca should absolutely be performing better in Europe as a club, no disagreement there.

BarcaOG

Banned
honestly, big MEHHHH

scoring against teams like cadiz and elche is the BARE MINIMUM we can expect from messi

what the club needs is goals in the CL or at least effort, not indifference and walking

thats what im looking for. big MEHHHHH

Home of Barca Fans