Lionel Messi - v7

Givenchy

sadly it doesn't really mean anything that hes attending. Messi isn't a sore loser like Cristiano so he'll show up and if VVD wins? he'll show his respect

#biggerman

Vilarrubi

[tw]1197165676789739525[/tw]

Could be happening!!

hory-shet-19273494.png

Havesaks

Do you rate iniesta over messi as a player or a captain? As a player it is quite clear messi is better and has been more integral to our success. I do rate iniesta as the next best after messi, although you can argue for cr7 due to his numbers. As a captain, its difficult to tell as both weren't or haven't been captain too long for us

Oh no, iniesta is clearly below Messi, and also Ronaldo is clearly above Iniesta. Even Xavi I rate higher. I meant in terms of captincy.

Vilarrubi

CR7's entourage already got their Twitter fingers ready to launch a tirade.

:messi:

46ayzb9s57l31.png

calma calma

EDIT:

840 G + A by 32 years. Still going strong.

"BuT hE ShOuLD ReTiRE iN 2 YeArS" - Tackle, Nov 2019.

Scary thing is... he looks unbelievable atm. Expect him to smash it this season.

KingLeo10

Scary thing is... he looks unbelievable atm. Expect him to smash it this season.

My prediction is that he retires at 37 at Barcelona. With 750-775 Barcelona goals and 300 Barcelona assists.

Basically, he'll set the bar so high that the next Barca phenom will have to scored 50 goals a season for 15 seasons to catch him. :lol::lol: In other words, impossible.

raskolnikov

Several years ago a lot of people (myself included) said they would have been very happy with 1000 goals involvement (700 g + 300 a).

yet he is easily surpassing that given that he is already at 682 + 278 (960) and looks to able to beat bicans 800. Which is insane, also for Ronaldo credit where its due buy for Messi even more since he doesnt even care sbout this kind of stuff.

Also a lot of predictions of him having slown down by now and at best be at a 30 goal a year season, yet he is still heading towards 50 at age 32/33.
Insane player and best ever.

Havesaks

Im pretty sure Messi cares for his stat tally, quiet alot actually. Maybe he is slightly less obsesive than Ronaldo. People really buy to easy into those statements that Messi doesn't care for other than team trophies, the guy has a huge ego. It's just media talk from his side.

Home of Barca Fans