Lionel Messi - v7

Ritchie

the Global Sport of Brazil conducted an internal survey among 81 journalists who raised Leo Messi, as the player who deserves to be chosen as the best by FIFA with 313 points, clearly ahead of Van Dijk and Cristiano Ronaldo.

The Dutchman gets 124 points and Ronaldo sits 3rd with 87 points.

The award has become a CL award
You need to win cl.

pregra

Messi, VVD and Rapenaldo is my guess.

The way it should be IMO
1 Messi
2 VVD
3 Mané (most underrated player in world football)

Altomonte

If you pick a Liverpool player it should be Alisson Becker, not VVD. He kept clean sheets in CL Semifinal at home (at Anfield against Barça) and in the Final against Tottenham.
He further won the Copa America with Brazil.
He denied Messi, could be named Messi's "Nemesis" both in 2018 (Roma GK) and in 2019.
UEFA did not care about Copa Amerrica, but FIFA should.

Messi, VVD and Rapenaldo is my guess.

The way it should be IMO
1 Messi
2 VVD
3 Mané (most underrated player in world football)

Mane deserves it more but I think Salah will get third because he’s a huge name in a lot of places countries of Europe that have votes in the FIFA award but not the Uefa one.

Hardy

CONMEBOL is part of FIFA, votes likely started just after copa america, my guess, Messi will lose this one as well for those statements. Ronaldo with popular votes can't miss the podium.

Raki13

Sooner hes back the better , he is Barcelona. This team with this clown of a manager or not are useless without him.

Hopefully he is back after the international break as if Atletico wins today we would be 5 points behind them. I dont fear Real Madrid but Atletico could be a big danger this season.

JerseyAddict

I hope he wakes up one of these days with a thought in his head: With EV we will win shit... We need a proper coach.

Hardy

Messi finished 5th last year with far better season than Ronaldo this year. Messi should have worked better with his PR team, this is just disgraceful, someone should really expose this robbery.

Home of Barca Fans