Lionel Messi - v7

KingLeo10

"You must be kidding. CR7 over Ney every day of the week, twice on Sundays. Messi's creative genius + goalscoring and CR7's goalscoring arsenal = auto CL win. Even with EV." (KingLeo10)

I'm a CR fanboy for saying that Ronaldo is better than Scholes but you're not a fanboy for saying Ronaldo over Ney every day of the week?

:lol:

No you're a CR7 fanboy for trying to undermine Messi in relation to him in the 3 links I posted. The Scholes quote was just cherry on the cake.

My hierarchy is pretty simple and consistent through my posting history. Messi > CR7 >>>>> Clowns like Neyney (The one time I had faith in this guy was 14/15 and 15/16 for 2 months where I thought he might reach R10 level).

And unlike you, I don't post incessantly about Ballon D'or odds or "this is a crucial week for Leo". Not to mention utter rubbish such as "Some are saying Messi isn't training so we sign Neymar"/ "Some are saying Messi isn't playing in the US because he doesn't want to get shot".

Keep being an idiotic troll and you will keep being called out.

Barca83

Banned
No you're a CR7 fanboy for trying to undermine Messi in relation to him in the 3 links I posted. The Scholes quote was just cherry on the cake.

My hierarchy is pretty simple and consistent through my posting history. Messi > CR7 >>>>> Clowns like Neyney (The one time I had faith in this guy was 14/15 and 15/16 for 2 months where I thought he might reach R10 level).

And unlike you, I don't post incessantly about Ballon D'or odds or "this is a crucial week for Leo". Not to mention utter rubbish such as "Some are saying Messi isn't training so we sign Neymar"/ "Some are saying Messi isn't playing in the US because he doesn't want to get shot".

Keep being an idiotic troll and you will keep being called out.

Stop hijacking the Messi thread with your pathetic harassment and conspiracy theories about different users.

Stop hijacking the Messi thread with your pathetic harassment and conspiracy theories about different users.
[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION] logic:

User X (has less then 2000 forum posts and isnt since atleast 2 years here): Ronaldo is a great player --> troll

User Y (has more then 2000 forum posts and is more than 2 years here): Ronaldo is a great player ---> no troll

The whole day he is here to find 'trolls' instead of enyoying the life.

This will be the last time I replay to him, I am an adult and I just want to enjoy the time here with other barca members.

Last edited:

pregra

1 win in 8 without D10S. Hopefully more people will now realize the carrying Messi has done for season after season.

Vilarrubi

https://m.allfootballapp.com/news/H...--The-Best-FIFA-Player-(Global-Sport)/1719406

Internal polling strongly in Messi's favor for The Best and Ballon d'Or. He needs to win it this year, as winning it after this year looks unlikely with how Barca and Argentina are looking.

Messi 313 points
Van Dijk 124 points
Ronaldo 87 points

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]
[MENTION=22956]FCB1987[/MENTION]

Who does these polls? I bet they're just trolling us like they did with the "UEFA Results" showing Messi had won :lol:

Barca83

Banned
Who does these polls? I bet they're just trolling us like they did with the "UEFA Results" showing Messi had won :lol:

the Global Sport of Brazil conducted an internal survey among 81 journalists who raised Leo Messi, as the player who deserves to be chosen as the best by FIFA with 313 points, clearly ahead of Van Dijk and Cristiano Ronaldo.

The Dutchman gets 124 points and Ronaldo sits 3rd with 87 points.

FinBarcelonafan

he plays this shitshow of a team and not named player of the season... Okay.

What is our record without Messi for last year? Must be brutal.

Pedro

La Masia
Let's hope Leo scores vs. Valencia

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=22956]FCB1987[/MENTION]

[MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

Home of Barca Fans