Lionel Messi - v7

bismp

Wtf his 12/13 is way too overrated. Yes scored tons of goals but he looked slow and his dribbling ablities were much weaker than the previous years. Are you kidding me ? 15-16 and 17-18 equal ? 13/14 better than 19-20 ?

10-11 he was godmode, the best I have ever seen, even a bit better than R9 prime. Then 11/12, 09-10 and 14/15 were terrific, only 10% weaker than 10-11. 12/13 and 15/16 were worldclass but not Messi Level. 16-17 - 18-19 were outstanding. 13-14 was average, by far his worst season.

13/14 is way better than 19/20.

In 12/13 he was in god mode he scored in like 20 consecutive games and was about to shatter his 73 goals record from 11/12 if he hadn’t been injured.

Anyway,this comes down to personal preference, 09/10,10/11,11/12,12/13,14/15 and 18/19 were all incredible seasons(I’d throw 16/17 there too).

As for 15/16,I think it was one of his worst seasons.He missed many games due to injury,when he came back he understandably took some time to gain form,then he was usual GOAT self for 2-3 months and then he along with the rest of the team underperformed big time the final 1-2 months of the season.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

13/14 is way better than 19/20.

In 12/13 he was in god mode he scored in like 20 consecutive games and was about to shatter his 73 goals record from 11/12 if he hadn?t been injured.

Anyway,this comes down to personal preference, 09/10,10/11,11/12,12/13,14/15 and 18/19 were all incredible seasons(I?d throw 16/17 there too).

As for 15/16,I think it was one of his worst seasons.He missed many games due to injury,when he came back he understandably took some time to gain form,then he was usual GOAT self for 2-3 months and then he along with the rest of the team underperformed big time the final 1-2 months of the season.

Goalscoring wise yes 12/13 was unbelievable but overall he wasnt the same. Looked chubby and much slower than in previous years. Seems like everybody has an other point of view.

Andresito

Staff member
GOAT sleeping in a GOAT bed

It would be a huge blow for Bar?a if one of the players catch the coronavirus these days, especially if that person is Messi.
For that reason, the Argentine sleeps on an anti-coronavirus mattress. The nanoparticles in the mattress would eliminate COVID-19 in just four hours. [md]

In addition, depending on the mattress model, it has other advantages, such as a vibration and heat massage system on the feet, which helps to conciliate sleep.
The mattress is manufactured by a Spanish company. [md]

Messi983

It would be a huge blow for Bar?a if one of the players catch the coronavirus these days, especially if that person is Messi.
For that reason, the Argentine sleeps on an anti-coronavirus mattress. The nanoparticles in the mattress would eliminate COVID-19 in just four hours. [md]

In addition, depending on the mattress model, it has other advantages, such as a vibration and heat massage system on the feet, which helps to conciliate sleep.

I have a hard time to believe this. If a mattress like this would truly exist then why they wouldn't use it in the hospitals?

It smells like a big BS to me. Here is a link to MD article writen by "Lady Newell". This is suspicious enough. Wouldn't be surprised if MD's site was hacked or something.

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...6269/messi-colchon-anticoronavirus-barca.html

Vilarrubi

:lol: :worthy:

serghei

Work your magic, please.

If he moves well, he'll up his chances by a lot. Technique wise he's the best still. Problem is movement. He needs to be fresh and move smart, pick his space and not drift around everywhere aimlessly.

Let his teammates help him and find him in good positions and move in those positions to increase his chances of being successfully passed to. Then break on speed using his still good acceleration and put that great vision of his to good use. Rinse and repeat.

If he goes around again to pick up the ball in deep positions he'll do very little offensively and he'll exhaust himself.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans