Lionel Messi - v7

bismp

15/16 was indeed a weird season.There was a 3-4 month span between December and March that we played maybe the best football we have ever played.We were killing teams left and right scoring frequently 4+ goals. There was also a legitimate argument who was our best player among Messi,Neymar and Suarez.

Unfortunately,the team imploded...

FinBarcelonafan

15/16 was indeed a weird season.There was a 3-4 month span between December and March that we played maybe the best football we have ever played.We were killing teams left and right scoring frequently 4+ goals. There was also a legitimate argument who was our best player among Messi,Neymar and Suarez.

Unfortunately,the team imploded...

We had very thin roster. No backups. Maybe because the transfer ban and bad signings (Turan etc. )Maybe my timeline is off.. but either way our starting eleven was the best in the world but subs awful, so we got exhausted.

soul24rage

We had very thin roster. No backups. Maybe because the transfer ban and bad signings (Turan etc. )Maybe my timeline is off.. but either way our starting eleven was the best in the world but subs awful, so we got exhausted.

Your timeline is on. We couldn't bring in anyone for the start of the 15/16 season and Xavi and Pedro who left.

If only we didn't had the transfer ban to have a better squad, I wonder what could've been...

Givenchy

interesting quotes. one could read that as him confirming it was a 'power play' in the interest of Barca.

anyhow, I hope he retires here as a legend

serghei

interesting quotes. one could read that as him confirming it was a 'power play' in the interest of Barca.

anyhow, I hope he retires here as a legend

The team has potential. If he accepts change and understands we can't build around him anymore, I see no problem with that. It's time he acts as a captain and puts the team and the club first. He's won the motherload on individual level.

The new direction is good for him as well. Everybody benefits from a faster, fitter, more hardworking team.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans