Lionel Messi - v7

Kul_z

Yes Alisson for 3rd for me as he played a big part in the CL and Copa America triumphs.

I don't think Liverpool and Brazil would have won if it wasn't for him.

But it's just my personal opinion.

If liverpool had any other gk(karius) other then alisson they wouldnt be in cl final.

Horatio

You're welcome
So Messi is basically throwing shade at Ronaldo. Since van Dijk’s spot is just, Messi knows himself to belong in top 3 so only spot left is Ronald’s.

Possibly this quote is false or mistranslated?

Zidane82

Interesting

This says it all about the two guys

in the most important one ever ... the decider .

Messi included Ronaldo in his top three, wedged between both Liverpool's Sadio Mane and Dutch youngster Frenkie de Jong.

However, Ronaldo omitted the FC Barcelona forward from his top three choices - something he has done for almost a decade !

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There's four Liverpool players in the top ten. The Liverpool players basically stole points from each other. It also proves how many good players they had, and how well they played as a collective.

There are two Barcelona players in the top thirty. Don't count Griezmann and de Jong as they played for Atletico and Ajax last season.

Zidane82

There's four Liverpool players in the top ten. The Liverpool players basically stole points from each other. It also proves how many good players they had, and how well they played as a collective.

There are two Barcelona players in the top thirty. Don't count Griezmann and de Jong as they played for Atletico and Ajax last season.
They had three in the top 4 if you discount Cronaldo who’s just an irrelevance

Arguably their two most influential players are the Brazilian poor Firmino and Fabinho .. wish we had them here tbh

KingLeo10

Which is also why Messi rightly won. People understood he WAS Barca last season while Pool were a collective force like Bayern. Same time of fire too, having lost a CL final the year prior.

Vilarrubi

The GOAT picks up La Liga Player of the Month.

Somehow only the 6th time he's won it since it started in 2013.

[tw]1202906236695580672[/tw]

Alik

It's crazy how he only has 6 of those. Wonder who has the most? It must rotate often.

If it was awarded in his 91 goal calendar year he would probably have won it every month.

clemente

So Messi is basically throwing shade at Ronaldo. Since van Dijk’s spot is just, Messi knows himself to belong in top 3 so only spot left is Ronald’s.

Possibly this quote is false or mistranslated?

What you mean? Ronaldo most likely shouldn't even be in top 10, everything Messi is saying about Mane is true.

vegitot

The GOAT picks up La Liga Player of the Month.

Somehow only the 6th time he's won it since it started in 2013.

[tw]1202906236695580672[/tw]
griezmann somehow won liga best player in 2015-16 season over messi,suarez and iniesta. pretty absurb, thats mean all these awards suck

booge

griezmann somehow won liga best player in 2015-16 season over messi,suarez and iniesta. pretty absurb, thats mean all these awards suck

I feel players like de jong and vidal messi would prefer in his team. they seem to fight for him.

I/d have Suarez, Messi (changing mind about griezman slowly), behind them i'd have pitbulls videal and de jong. the missing point is who you put in next, busquets or rakitic.

defense takes care of it self. somehow the players need to manage themselves and find a way to gel. the manager is inept at this. valverde really does get on his knees during the matches and prays.

Home of Barca Fans