Lionel Messi - v7

Horatio

You're welcome
EK0RLGKWsAU0P-Q

EK0QB2zW4AELPH3

On another note: Messi seems to be getting along with Griezmann really well. Watched recent training videos and it showed. Suarez replacement + Griezmann + Messi to lead us to a treble in coming years.

SG-7

I dont like this "messi years are being wasted at this club" BS.
I have been hearing it for too long.

I actually prefer it when Messi is up against it and the challenge is higher because the reward is higher to win this way.
So for him to carry a team like this the way he is doing it, I think means more than to win with spanish world cup winners in thier prime.

It's been a very good career so far and it's the roller coaster ride that makes it fun.

This 100%. The victory is sooooooo much sweeter when you're up against it.

Marshall D Teach

I dont like this "messi years are being wasted at this club" BS.
I have been hearing it for too long.

I actually prefer it when Messi is up against it and the challenge is higher because the reward is higher to win this way.
So for him to carry a team like this the way he is doing it, I think means more than to win with spanish world cup winners in thier prime.

It's been a very good career so far and it's the roller coaster ride that makes it fun.

It's still criminal that he has less CLs than Ronaldo. Thanks Valverde.

bismp

Fuck it,we are winning the CL this season even with Retardo.

5th CL and 7th Ballon D’Or loading baby!

vegitot

On another note: Messi seems to be getting along with Griezmann really well. Watched recent training videos and it showed. Suarez replacement + Griezmann + Messi to lead us to a treble in coming years.

doubt it unless coach figure out how to use griezmann properly

Messigician

VVD is 4/9. Leo is as far as 2/1. I used to bet on football for a living with my own money before getting my accounts closed due to winning too much. Leo is in real bad shape here and he doesn't have many big fixtures to make up the gap.

No wonder you haven't logged.in on here, you spent your life savings betting on Virgil to win lmao, cya in a few months when you've saved up enough to pay the internet bill.

SG-7

That wanker PR7 decides to post his "best player in Serie A" (Which how?!?!) same day as Messi wins Ballon D'or to deflect the attention. Salty as fuck as usual.
Keep doing you Messi. If you can win with this current team, i have no doubt they'll be plenty more trophies to come.

gregorrin10

Congrats Leo, very well deserved. Was a bit nervous when Drogba paused before the announcement. Mane should have been top 3

Absolutely. Arguably should even finish 2nd in front of VVD, but I guess success with Netherlands also played some part there. But 3rd should absolutely be Mane, 'the one who will not be named in this thread' should've been no more than 5th, if that at all. Considering what a season Messi had when he finished 5th, and how a certain someone got outscored by a 37-year old semi-retired veteran in his league alone, there's simply no comparison. Shouldn't have even finished top 10 for me honestly.

Horatio

You're welcome
That wanker PR7 decides to post his "best player in Serie A" (Which how?!?!) same day as Messi wins Ballon D'or to deflect the attention. Salty as fuck as usual.
Keep doing you Messi. If you can win with this current team, i have no doubt they'll be plenty more trophies to come.

Owh come on...that’s exaggerated. Ronaldo could do no right there. If he hadn’t posted anything people would declare him salty as well.

Home of Barca Fans