User Tag List

Page 239 of 244 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 3653

Thread: 10 - Lionel Messi

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still waiting for messi to lose his touch.
    nope, not happening yet haters.

still the best in the world . 1

still got enough speed, still got enough skill, still deadly as ever at finishing every chance he gets.

La Masia
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will be interesting to see how Leo performs under Quique Setién

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Messi needs to anoint Valverde, and just like that a guy who never won any big title as a manager becomes a La Liga winner.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    messi just sucked valverde's dick on instagram. quick, get the pitchforks out!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ig Messi: "Thank you for everything, Mister. Surely you will be great wherever you go because, in addition to being a great professional, you are a great person. Good luck and a big hug." [leomessi] https://t.co/MpiUDOmS6c

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Ig Messi: "Thank you for everything, Mister. Surely you will be great wherever you go because, in addition to being a great professional, you are a great person. Good luck and a big hug." [leomessi] https://t.co/MpiUDOmS6c
    Cheers Val for ruining the last few good years of my career

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still can’t believe Messi managed to win a Balon D’or under Valverde. GOAT manager if you think about it.
    #Siiiiiiiiuuuuu

Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    Still can’t believe Messi managed to win a Balon D’or under Valverde. GOAT manager if you think about it.
    Messi's managed to win a Ballon under Pep (one of the best all time), Lucho (average-good), and EV (shit tier)

CR7's managed to win a Ballon under SAF (one of the best all time), Carlo (one of the best all time), and ZZ (average - good)

Lmao. Not to mention 6 > 5.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Messi better understand that the relaxation time is over. Now it's time to work and get back to being a force in CL, not the joke we'be been in the last 3 years. We as a team need to bounce back, with the help of a hopefully better manager than Valverde.

Us becoming a joke in the most prestigious competition is simply unacceptable. 0-4 PSG, 0-3 Juve, 0-3 Roma, 0-4 Liverpool. Un-fucking-acceptable.

I'm sure the veterans liked Valverde. Calm manager who doesn't stress them too much at this point in their career. If that is what they want in a manager, someone to drift along and not cause too much fuss, they might as well retire.

I remember Spaletti's words. 'If we prepared like that for a match, like they do [Ernie's Barca], we'd lose 8-0'. We lost 0-7 away vs Roma and Liverpool playing some of the most lifeless shit football I've seen us play. In the CL you do how you prepare. You prepare like shit, you are shit.
    Last edited by serghei; 14th January 2020 at 05:00 PM.

Blaugrana al vent
    Forum de Amigos - CR7 Undercover Fanboy Sector
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Messi better understand that the relaxation time is over. Now it's time to work and get back to being a force in CL, not the joke we'be been in the last 3 years. We as a team need to bounce back, with the help of a hopefully better manager than Valverde.

Us becoming a joke in the most prestigious competition is simply unacceptable. 0-4 PSG, 0-3 Juve, 0-3 Roma, 0-4 Liverpool. Un-fucking-acceptable.

I'm sure the veterans liked Valverde. Calm manager who doesn't stress them too much at this point in their career. If that is what they want in a manager, someone to drift along and not cause too much fuss, they might as well retire.

I remember Spaletti's words. 'If we prepared like that for a match, like they do [Ernie's Barca], we'd lose 8-0'. We lost 0-7 away vs Roma and Liverpool playing some of the most lifeless shit football I've seen us play. In the CL you do how you prepare. You prepare like shit, you are shit.
    tbh Messi as a player is not to blame for the last year's disaster at all. He created chances for others, but they shat the bed. He collapsed as a captain of course, but that's a different story.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by te amo barca View Post
    tbh Messi as a player is not to blame for the last year's disaster at all. He created chances for others, but they shat the bed. He collapsed as a captain of course, but that's a different story.
    I rewatched the Liverpool game a few weeks ago (painful experience), and overall, I tend to agree he played well enough on Anfield. I was a bit unfair with him. And you can't ask him to be a warrior leader if his personality is different.
    Last edited by serghei; 14th January 2020 at 05:53 PM.

Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I rewatched the Liverpool game a few weeks ago (painful experience), and overall, I tend to agree he played well enough on Anfield. I was a bit unfair with him. And you can't ask him to be a warrior leader if his personality is different.
    Iniesta and Suarez also fluffed golden through balls from Messi in Turin in 2017.

For me, Messi was disastrous v PSG and Roma. Above average - good v Pool and Juve.

He still needs to find that extra gear for these CL away games though, and start playing closer to the goal if others are fucking up chance after chance. The problem is, he moves farther away from the goal in away games. It's strange decision making.

CR7 has more weapons to his arsenal (obviously) but Messi for me is still the best goal scorer/finisher on the planet. It physically pains me when he drops to deep midfield-collects balls from the defense.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Barca have been unwatchable under that fraud since day one. Messi brilliance has carried him but only so far (Roma/Liverpool).

Hopefully watching Barca won't be such a chore anymore.

La Masia
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nosce te ipsum
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come on GOAT! take it easy on the young fella.