Lionel Messi - v7

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Pirlo : "for the first time I'll be facing Leo Messi as a coach.
I'll treat him with the great respect he deserve".

That's how men talk about men.
Once you feel you succeed in life, you're peaceful toward yourself and others.

Villarubi, you sound like a little bully but harmless😉. I've done worst in the past.

Pirlo is class.

FinBarcelonafan

Messi celebrating his goal later.

APhD.gif

Ex mafia member? Haha

xxxxxx

�� ? Leo Messi's contract renewal is "getting closer." [fansjavimiguel]

Messi is back dawgs back in GOATverde mode

I don't believe it.

If Messi wanted to stay, he would have signed a contract by now. He's obviously waiting till January to see how things play out.

Besides, I doubt it's true. Does Messi really want to stay for a total rebuild? We have no money, big debt, a fairly old squad.... and we don't have the best squad to begin with.

I want us to sell him in January. Giving him a contract renewal will just add to the debt. Yeah, he may not get 1 million a week, but I'm fairly certain he'll get close to it. We need to start rebuilding without Messi, especially when he's 34 next year. He can't carry us like he use to.

Jallo

Messi is officially back from pretending to be dead. Hattrick confirmed today, he is so excited for this season.

BBZ8800

Messi is officially back from pretending to be dead. Hattrick confirmed today, he is so excited for this season.

When was the last he scored a goal from an open play?

When was the last he scored a hattrick?

And in a CL?

And on away game?

On Italian ground?

Hardy

would be great if he finds a way to shot on target at least one time in the whole match, something pretty much never happened in away matches against italian teams lately.

Home of Barca Fans