lil' dicto playin Tic Tac To with the board yo
Lil'to Wu 10 Clan droppin the Gs and acid n h-bob n d H-bombs
Droppin back kickin it back in MF
Chillin in the back seat with milfs
Of the Ku Cuck Clan
Meet up n hop up n left up to hang :rap:

edit: Marie-A, preach it! :rockon:

KingLeo10

Can't wait for 2022 when he'll win the world cup with one free kick goal + a slalom from the middle right like against Athletic Bilbao in Copa final.

Me too I have visions. Some see that it's his last GOAT year, I, on the opposite see a bright shiny star in the cosmos🌌

🥳

There?s optimism and there?s delusion

😂

CatalinR10

Let's hope The Best Fifa Football Player , Golden Boot , Ballon D'or and Laureus award scores against Ferencvaros.

@Pedro

@KingLeo10

@Vilarrubi

@Hardy

@Devils

xxxxxx

I did state that this would be his worst season for us. I think that's down to the fact he doesn't look bothered half the time. He's lost his motivation.

Could have cashed in on him.

eaman

Also, he needs to be careful if he goes to Premier League. He could be a disaster in England at the pace and intensity that is currently displayed there. I think 1 more year at Barca and moving to USA or retiring at 35 is ok.

More intensity in the premier league is a myth. Most teams there are passing teams just like la liga teams. Anyway messi still has a much quicker footballing brain than any player. You see in la liga when players try and get to him quickly he just finds a way to get away or finds a quick pass to a teammate. The only reason he is not playing at his best now is because he just wants a new challenge and he was denied it and no matter how much he tries his best that is in the back of his mind affecting his performances

Morten

You don't know Messi. He would drop down and steal the ball from DeBruyne.

Ronaldo is smarter in this regard. He understands his flaws. Messi is not as good admitting his flaws or decline in some areas. Messi needs to change his game plan to get the best out of him the next few years.

Change how? Messi also knows his flaws, he cant wait in the box like Ronaldo and make incredible headers every other game.
He wont really work as a false 9 anymore, as the skillset he had for that 8 years ago is diminished, he no longer has outstanding acceleration, finishing and pace, his physical presence just isnt the same anymore to do that role.

Givenchy

Change how? Messi also knows his flaws, he cant wait in the box like Ronaldo and make incredible headers every other game.
He wont really work as a false 9 anymore, as the skillset he had for that 8 years ago is diminished, he no longer has outstanding acceleration, finishing and pace, his physical presence just isnt the same anymore to do that role.

so.. where does one play Messi?

can't play as a #9 as his movement is poor and no aerial/physical presence, can't play as false 9, he doesn't have the pace nor workrate nor stamina to play at RW. he doesn't have the workrate, stamina or positional discipline to play in midfield.

I just don't understand where you can play a player like that without destroying the entire teams shape. we used to get away with it as he'd bail us out 9 times out of 10 but this isn't the case anymore.

Messigician

Lmfao this is cringe.

Messi was a beast under Valverde. I said it from the start as soon as Setien came in his goal rate vanished and never returned.

Face it dawgs Valverde got the best out of Messi.

snowy

It's kinda ironic, he's called Retardo yet he's 1 of the first to realize Vets were basically tired Pets. Dude had the 411 on the Tic-Toc. Zen Master Valvgreen

What's mindblowing is that even under 2800 cow herder Sheytan,

This for those who believe he's no longer good at dribbling, duels or through-balls. Check it out

2019-20 stats per 90 min

Neo-Matrix-19-20.jpg

Only Maxxed out 1v1 supertars like Neymar and Sancho come close to him in take-ons success rate and volume. 10% Leo still a better dribbler than 100% Mbappe lol

Yes he sucks at D-Fens hence the need to have a Camavinga or Partey watch his 6

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Lmfao this is cringe.

Messi was a beast under Valverde. I said it from the start as soon as Setien came in his goal rate vanished and never returned.

Face it dawgs Valverde got the best out of Messi.

Its true under Valverde we have seen the best Messi while under Setien and Koeman he has become crap. Remember you guys his last match under Ernesto ? 2-3 loss against Atletico in Super Copa but Messi has played outstanding.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The biggest problem of Messi is that he lost his pace. He is looking like Ronaldo 2015 but somehow CR managed to get a lot of his speed back. Messi needs to find his way with extra training or something.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
It's kinda ironic, he's called Retardo yet he's 1 of the first to realize Vets were basically tired Pets. Dude had the 411 on the Tic-Toc. Zen Master Valvgreen

What's mindblowing is that even under 2800 cow herder Sheytan,

This for those who believe he's no longer good at dribbling, duels or through-balls. Check it out

2019-20 stats per 90 min

Neo-Matrix-19-20.jpg

Only Maxxed out 1v1 supertars like Neymar and Sancho come close to him in take-ons success rate and volume. 10% Leo still a better dribbler than 100% Mbappe lol

Yes he sucks at D-Fens hence the need to have a Camavinga or Partey watch his 6

These hot takes lol... Even at the end of Valverde's tenure his output declined so it wasnt due to a change of coach.

All these stats reaffirm is that we should of bought Mane instead of Coutinho, in all honesty Mane's still one of the best players out there.

Can't wait for 2022 when he'll win the world cup with one free kick goal + a slalom from the middle right like against Athletic Bilbao in Copa final.

Me too I have visions. Some see that it's his last GOAT year, I, on the opposite see a bright shiny star in the cosmos🌌

🥳

Hmm, this astrologer predicted back in 2012 that 2008 Olympics Gold will be only thing he'll win with Argentina. That he'd be sensational in 2014 WC, but will fall short of glory. That his best period will remain till 2015. But he incorrectly predicted that Messi won't win a Ballon d'or in 2012.
------------

Octozone: Lionel Messi will fall short of greatness

WRITTEN BY
Greenstone Lobo
SOURCE
DNA
Updated: Jan 14, 2012, 08:00 AM IST

He is a legend already and his successes would only continue to endure. But Lionel Messi is not destined to be the greatest ever.

The Argentinean captain has his personal planets in Taurus and Gemini. While Taurus is responsible for his spectacular efficiency, Gemini makes him outstanding in pace and creativity. He has an extraordinary horoscope with Mercury and Moon placed strongly and ?Planet-Y?, a powerful exoplanet in its deepest exaltation point, making him arguably the greatest footballer of his generation.

But unfortunately, Messi?s greatness will be diffused by his performances in international matches. The Barca superstar will not be able to rekindle the magic similar to his feats at his club. Messi would be sensational in the FIFA World Cup 2014, but will not be able to lead Argentina to win the crown, a la Maradona and Pele. The gold that he won in the 2008 Olympics would most probably be his best effort for Argentina. His only hope though is a strong chance to lead Argentina to the Copa America crown in 2015. Hence, by the end of his career, Messi would be relegated to the second rung in the list of all time football greats.

The three times consecutive FIFA player of the year will not be able to make it the fourth time in 2012 or 2013. The #10 of Barcelona will continue to enthrall his fans with superlative performances for his club throughout 2012-2015. But his best year would remain 2011 when he propelled Barca to five out of six possible trophies.

His off-field behaviour would be appreciated as much as his on-field and he would remain one of the most humble, non-controversial role models of the game.

?Lobo is a city-based astrologer

Home of Barca Fans