Page 1079 of 1200 FirstFirst ... 795799791029106910771078107910801081108911291179 ... LastLast
Results 16,171 to 16,185 of 17986

Thread: 10 - Lionel Messi

Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    https://www.espn.com/soccer/barcelon...ot-the-manager

One of the best articles on the matter.
    A badly written article that is based on the vague "I have spoke to people" is one of the best articles?

Quote Originally Posted by MagIX View Post
    ok you can find on the web 1000 articles which do not mention this matter.. are simply opinions, not facts.
    For me the power of Messi in the club is overrated.
    For me, it's probably even worse than it has surfaced. A lot of it is probably still being kept secret, since these things when they come out are very damaging for the club. These are just those that transpired. I wouldn't be surprised to hear crazy stuff in 10-15 years. Like the news said today by Roberto Carlos with the shit they did during their Galactico days.

One question, would Puyol or Xavi have behaved like this if they were the current captains no matter how much they disagreed with the board? That's a difference between real club legends and real captains and mercenaries.

Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    A badly written article that is based on the vague "I have spoke to people" is one of the best articles?
    Yes, it is. Reputable source (Not Daily Mirror, Don Balon or something) and offers some pretty specific information. And it checks out, being corroborated by what we know from other sources.

For me, it's probably even worse than it has surfaced. A lot of it is probably still being kept secret, since these things when they come out are very damaging for the club. These are just those that transpired. I wouldn't be surprised to hear crazy stuff in 10-15 years. Like the news said today by Roberto Carlos with the shit they did during their Galactico days.
    Only to be clear 100%: it's only my opinion and i hope I am right.
    But honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if you were right, I'm certainly not that naive, just see what's happening in the world every day....
    “I would love to have played at this club. I am envious of how well Guardiola's men can play. They are like a group of kids who play football in the street without rules. That is the best football, the most authentic, unfettered by tactics or schemes. Guardiola’s philosophy is helping to change the mindset of many tacticians and that is priceless.” Marco Van Basten

Quote Originally Posted by 5ergio_Busquets View Post
    One question, would Puyol or Xavi have behaved like this if they were the current captains no matter how much they disagreed with the board? That's a difference between real club legends and real captains and mercenaries.
    A-Xavi challenged the coach in the worst way a player here had in the last 2 decades
    B-Xavi always got it his way during his time here
    C-During his time here, the board didn't turn against players, scapegoating them in the media etc.
    D-Xavi basically went against board by being Font puppet while declining their job offer, which brings us to next point.
    E-Xavi has a post-retirements aspiration with 1st team, so he will have to suck it and never goes against them publicly for his future career, just hints. This is why players like Pique & Busquets will never go against the board, and most likely will be easy to move once the board tells them to do so.
    F-Puyol has done something relatively similar on twitter, may be not as a player. But it still shows how much the players despise the board. When you have Messi, Suarez, Puyol, Cesc all publicly against the board, there is something there.
    Last edited by khaled_a_d; 25th September 2020 at 02:00 PM.

Yes, it is. Reputable source (Not Daily Mirror, Don Balon or something) and offers some pretty specific information. And it checks out, being corroborated by what we know from other sources.
    ESPN is barely reputable tbh.
    And 90% of the article is opinion based and guy interpreting things to suit his argument.
    May be if we see his book, read direct quotes and know hwo is saying what we can take it seriously. But the written words in it is on Don Balon level.

Quote Originally Posted by Raketa10 View Post
    I agree but this is not the way to go. He is just showing he is butt hurt for loosing his amigos. Did he as a captain say anything when Raki left? No! Did he say anything when we lost 8-2? Did he say anything when we were demolished at Anfield? No! But now, he is writing songs for his bellowed Vidal and Suarez. He is a GOAT as a player but as a person and as a captain he is far from great.
    True. It's the tough times when he was supposed to step up, not bitch about Suarez leaving.

What did carlos say
    kilometers matter ..

Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Completely disagree with Leo.

The club showed Suarez too much respect. They let him continue for 2 years longer than he should have and gave him chance after chance.

Suarez, Rakitic, Busi, Alba, Pique, Roberto should all considered themselves so fortunate that the club allowed them to continue as long as they have/did the consistent humiliations over the last 3 years.

Telling Rakitic and Suarez to was the right decision. I only wish they did the same for Busi, Alba, Pique and Roberto. Maybe next year, dawg.
    Spot on. The club also donated them insane contracts. They were taken care of too well and got spoiled.

This is like wake up call to reality for them.

messi's instagram post was liked by FDJ.

does that mean he is a made guy now?

Quote Originally Posted by Raketa10 View Post
    Don't worry he will. Koeman is a dead man walking. Barca doesn't have a defense, our midfield is questionable, we don't have a no.9 and above all that his captain and a main player cares only about himself. A recipe for a disaster!
    I sadly agree with this. No expectations for this season. I hope Messi won't cause more trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by malvolio View Post

does that mean he is a made guy?
    He probably agrees the club is ran like shit, which is correct.

It means he is no more a captain material, he is now a new amigo.
    Sell

Blaugrana al vent
    Forum de Amigos - CR7 Undercover Fanboy Sector

More like if he doesn't like the post, Messi will stop passing to him. the dictator's wrath is real!