Lionel Messi - v7

gasgas

Today i started jogging officially and ran 3.12 km,
Hopefully by the end of this year i will overtake messi numbers per match :D

Neeraj

Cannot believe anyone still cares about this award. Especially Barca fans - after Ronaldo's 'open and close' win, Modric winning it last year... :lol:

Seriously, whether Messi wins it or not, it's a joke award..

serghei

Both Messi and Ronaldo should have 1 less Ballon d'Or for me. Both should be on 4. Messi for 2009, 2011-2012, and 2015, and Ronaldo for 2008, 2014, 2016-2017. Iniesta or Xavi should have won for 2010, probably Iniesta for the WC winning goal alone. Modric shouldn't have won last year. Other than that it's fine by me.

Last edited:

Altomonte

Messi showed real passion when he played Brazil, even did borderline mean things like tackling and falling down in the box after minimal contact - something I have rarely seen him do. He really wanted to win and made it happen, despite another top performance by GK Alisson.
He was ARG's captain and played his role with conviction, there was no doubt who led this young team.
Maybe it was this kind of aggression that had been lacking when, in the past, he lost important finals with his NT.

Messigician

Listen to this clown

Thiago Silva: "Messi wanted to rule over the game. He kicked two people and the referee did nothing. I argued with the ref and he kept laughing. You have to put admiration to one side."

"Messi always looks to force the referee to give them free-kicks in dangerous areas, he always acts in that way. We spoke with some players who play in Spain and the same thing happens, he looks to control the game and the referee’s decisions."

"In the Champions League, Messi doesn’t have that advantage because the referees are tougher. You don’t see him trying to rule so much. There are referees that, because of their admiration for him, start to weigh in on his side."

KingLeo10

lol Thiago "cuck" Silva talking about CL when this dude has never even sniffed a final.

The Jair Ventura of Brazilian players.

:lol:

vegitot

Listen to this clown

Thiago Silva: "Messi wanted to rule over the game. He kicked two people and the referee did nothing. I argued with the ref and he kept laughing. You have to put admiration to one side."

"Messi always looks to force the referee to give them free-kicks in dangerous areas, he always acts in that way. We spoke with some players who play in Spain and the same thing happens, he looks to control the game and the referee’s decisions."

"In the Champions League, Messi doesn’t have that advantage because the referees are tougher. You don’t see him trying to rule so much. There are referees that, because of their admiration for him, start to weigh in on his side."

has t.silva ever won ucl?

Sailor Mars

IMO, Thiago Silva is probably the most talented CB to establish himself in the last decade, but the man is mentally weak. Whines and complains way too much, and is mentally weak.

Was the captain of the 2014 Brazil team and cried like a sissy when it went to penalties against Chile. Took one of the dumbest yellow cards of the tournament against Colombia so he could skip the game against Germany. Also remember he had a dumb handball late in the game against Chelsea in Ro16 in 2015 CL. Not to mention the 6-1 in 2017.

He should stick to making sure he 'earns enough money to feed his family'.

Jadentheman

IMO, Thiago Silva is probably the most talented CB to establish himself in the last decade, but the man is mentally weak. Whines and complains way too much, and is mentally weak.

Was the captain of the 2014 Brazil team and cried like a sissy when it went to penalties against Chile. Took one of the dumbest yellow cards of the tournament against Colombia so he could skip the game against Germany. Also remember he had a dumb handball late in the game against Chelsea in Ro16 in 2015 CL. Not to mention the 6-1 in 2017.

He should stick to making sure he 'earns enough money to feed his family'.

He has enough to feed his family five generations over. :lol:

BBZ8800

Messi showed real passion when he played Brazil, even did borderline mean things like tackling and falling down in the box after minimal contact - something I have rarely seen him do. He really wanted to win and made it happen, despite another top performance by GK Alisson.
He was ARG's captain and played his role with conviction, there was no doubt who led this young team.
Maybe it was this kind of aggression that had been lacking when, in the past, he lost important finals with his NT.

He is always passionate in matches when he plays against his mortal enemies like Cr7, Real, Brasil.

In other matches, he usually goes MIA as a captain.
Especially on away CL KO matches.

Home of Barca Fans