Lionel Messi - v7

Rory

He obviously caught the guy but I don't think he meant to. He often tries to jump over the player and his arms go a bit erratic to maintain the balance. Just take a look at the Fabinho foul that lead to his freekick goal vs Liverpool, quite similar I think.

serghei

He obviously caught the guy but I don't think he meant to. He often tries to jump over the player and his arms go a bit erratic to maintain the balance. Just take a look at the Fabinho foul that lead to his freekick goal vs Liverpool, quite similar I think.

Even if he meant it, the intensity of the push, hit, or whatever it was was mild. It's not like he punched the guy in the face or something.

BarcaOG

Banned
Even if he meant it, the intensity of the push, hit, or whatever it was was mild. It's not like he punched the guy in the face or something.

are you saying he didnt deserve the red? because thats ridiculous lol. players shouldnt be allowed to do that. period.

JohnN

are you saying he didnt deserve the red? because thats ridiculous lol. players shouldnt be allowed to do that. period.

You are right. He shouldn't be allowed to hit so soft. That cunt of a player needed a strong kick in the nuts instead.

Richard.H

Even with a 1% Messi, you'll win.

There is nothing to worry, it is in the bag.

The ban is normal after what he did but you shouldn't rejoice as it lowers the number of games he will play for Bar?a before joining Pep.

You will be singing a different tune when it's the first leg and youre up 3-0 or 4-0 in the 60th minute.

Home of Barca Fans