Page 380 of 380 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380
Results 5,686 to 5,690 of 5690

Thread: 10 - Lionel Messi

HiiiPoWeR
    Yeah, it got way worse.

Leo should be the one pulling the team in regular league matches instead of being a liability against mediocre opponents.
    I will never blame him for return leg at Anfield e.g. He slaughtered them in the first leg and got us over the hump in a match where Liverpool was very unlucky not to score at Camp Nou. At Anfield the whole team crumbled and bottled it.

But right now the worst players on the pitch are Suarez and Messi and he needs to be blamed for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaugrana Bull View Post
    Yeah, it got way worse.

Leo should be the one pulling the team in regular league matches instead of being a liability against mediocre opponents.
    I will never blame him for return leg at Anfield e.g. He slaughtered them in the first leg and got us over the hump in a match where Liverpool was very unlucky not to score at Camp Nou. At Anfield the whole team crumbled and bottled it.

But right now the worst players on the pitch are Suarez and Messi and he needs to be blamed for that.
    I think it is unfair to call Messi the worst player on the pitch when he has to work with a midfield of Rakitic,Busquets and Vidal. The team needs to change A LOT for us to be competitive again. We need a new winger/striker to accompany Messi along with Fati and Trincao.We need to give the keys of the midfield to FDJ and Puig and have Pjanic as the workhorse. We need at least one new fullback that can actually help offensively.And most of all we need to sell most of the old Amigos,like Suarez,Rakitic,Alba,Vidal etc.

If that happens,I guarantee that Messi can reach a really high level of performance again.

The thing though is that I doubt that he,at 33, is willing to be a part of a new team like this :/
    Barto Out

HiiiPoWeR
    Why would it be unfair to call Messi bad if he plays like he does at the moment? He is playing bad, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaugrana Bull View Post
    Why would it be unfair to call Messi bad if he plays like he does at the moment? He is playing bad, plain and simple.
    Because even at his worst he is one of the leading scorers and assist givers in Europe.
    Barto Out

HiiiPoWeR
    Messi got those stats before the break. If he would have played like he does now at the beginning of the season, he would have 10 goals max.