Lionel Messi - v7

Jadentheman

https://twitter.com/Lionel10Team/status/1334280518129561601

messi to PSG actually makes definitely more sense than other options, easier league, he can focus on CL, they can pay Messi whatever he wants and he'll join his friend. I really don't know how we can support financially both wages of Messi and Neymar so if Neymar says this I think if this reunion happens will be in Paris.

PSG can afford him, but all the glitz and glamour is in England. And knowing what that his wife and his children are capable in English I think it might be his next destination. It's one last hurrah in the Premiership or back to Newell's in Argentina. No other option makes sporting sense.

Horatio

You're welcome
I thought his departure would hurt me more honestly, but already getting used to the idea playing without him. I think what will hit me though is his retirement from football altogether. It will feel like the end of an era.

Messigician

Lmfao it's funny seeing gullible people on here thinking Messi will leave.

News flash kiddos it was literally to get Barto out and it worked.

Now he gets his bff Laporta in or Font and they sign Neymar on a free. Laporta literally saying he only ran in 2015 because players in the dressing room asked (Messi) you think they didn't ask again lmfao. Ppl don't know Messi well it seems.

Andresito

Staff member
Lmfao it's funny seeing gullible people on here thinking Messi will leave.

News flash kiddos it was literally to get Barto out and it worked.

Now he gets his bff Laporta in or Font and they sign Neymar on a free. Laporta literally saying he only ran in 2015 because players in the dressing room asked (Messi) you think they didn't ask again lmfao. Ppl don't know Messi well it seems.

I thought you'd be more well mannered by now after being banned for like the 4th time.

Hardy

Carles Tusquets [Interim until the elections] told
@rac1: “Economically speaking, last summer I would have sold Messi. It would have been desirable for the money you would’ve received and the money you would’ve saved. La Liga requires wage limits”

relax he's leaving

Daniele

Carles Tusquets [Interim until the elections] told
@rac1: ?Economically speaking, last summer I would have sold Messi. It would have been desirable for the money you would?ve received and the money you would?ve saved. La Liga requires wage limits?

relax he's leaving

I'd like him to stay till the retirement. Legend

Messigician

🚨 CRISIS TOTAL EN EL BAR?A🚨Tusquets, pdte. de la junta gestora:

❌ "Los jugadores no cobrar?n
la mensualidad de enero".

💰 "La situaci?n econ?mica
es p?sima. Es preocupante".

💣 "Hubiese vendido a Messi".

🏟️ "Hay trozos del Camp Nou
que se est?n cayendo".

🎙️ V?a Rac1

The interim President of Barcelona says:

?The players will not get paid in January?

?The economic situation is terrible. We should have sold Messi?

?There are pieces of the Camp Nou that are falling?

Givenchy

I'd like him to stay till the retirement. Legend

I'd like him to stay also if he accepted 1. he needs to rest more and 2. a wage cut (as should every high earner in the squad)

no president will force him to leave so i think it'll come down to our CL run. another humiliation and Messi will nope the fuck outta here

Home of Barca Fans