Lionel Messi - v7

Birdy

He was certainly improved yesterday against Juve, but (apart from the continuous problems like his positioning) he was stubborn in-front of the goal wanting to score and wasting 1-2 goals by not passing to free teammates.
Pass to Ansu for an open goal was ridiculous not to happen.

serghei

He was certainly improved yesterday against Juve, but (apart from the continuous problems like his positioning) he was stubborn in-front of the goal wanting to score and wasting 1-2 goals by not passing to free teammates.
Pass to Ansu for an open goal was ridiculous not to happen.

He doesn't like that Ansu is stealing the spotlight off him. And that he takes shots instead of passing to him at times. That was indeed ridiculous not to square it to Ansu for an easy goal. I understand if it's 3-0, but not at 1-0.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He doesn't like that Ansu is stealing the spotlight off him. And that he takes shots instead of passing to him at times. That was indeed ridiculous not to square it to Ansu for an easy goal. I understand if it's 3-0, but not at 1-0.

I think it’s more that he desperately wants to score from open play. Not that he’s jealous of Ansu.

Daniele

The forum has been doing well for the past few days, and you came back with a baseless psychological bullshit like this one :D

Last edited:

serghei

I think it’s more that he desperately wants to score from open play. Not that he’s jealous of Ansu.

Could be, but anyway, that has to stop. I generally think strikers and forwards should be selfish, but that instance would've been an easy goal for Ansu. If it was Suarez I reckon he would've passed.

Altomonte

maybe he thinks Ansu Fati betrayed him be picking a new manager...
Anyway, I am not concerned. Open play goals will come.
What I am concerned about is letting him start on 2 days rest - a recipe for injuries!
Let Griezmann start and bring in Messi in 2nd half.

Birdy

What I am concerned about is letting him start on 2 days rest - a recipe for injuries!

Since he wants to play every 2 days, disregards doctors' advice, and club and managers have granted him the power to decide for himself when to play or not,
Then i will not lament when he gets injured

ItachiXXX

Did this clown really said this , what a circus forum :lol:

agreed.

him playing so deep all the time made him forgot how to shoot the ball properly

smh.
He's been playing deep for years :lol:

Forum De Amigos seems salty that Barto resigned at Messi still here and about to receive an extension :wave:

Last edited:
Did this clown really said this , what a circus forum :lol:

He's been playing deep for years :lol:

Forum De Amigos seems salty that Barto resigned at Messi still here and about to receive an extension :wave:

Yes. Since when a legendary player, who used to score many goals in open play doesn't want to take occasions to score after a long time?
What a loser. What an attitude. He should walk more too. He runs way too much. He tries too much.

Jealous of Fati? After telling the world he wanted to get out of here also to let room for the youngest? I doubt it.

Was Messi ever jealous? Oh yes. He's jealous of DeJong, Busquets apparently.

feggydinho

Lol, he can't even get injured cause he tends to rest on the pitch

malvolio

so we're going back to the same soap opera bullshit about him bullying ansu? jesus fucking christ some of the users really need to take their medication

anyway, messi can do what he wants, when he wants. haters better pray for pique not to become president as he'll name the stadium after messi. :lol:

CatalinR10

so we're going back to the same soap opera bullshit about him bullying ansu? jesus fucking christ some of the users really need to take their medication

anyway, messi can do what he wants, when he wants. haters better pray for pique not to become president as he'll name the stadium after messi. :lol:

hmmmm I came to the conclusion that you are worthy to be tagged in the ,,let's hope Messi scores vs " posts dawg

Home of Barca Fans