Lionel Messi - v7

Maxim4

This site is really polluting by the fans of Madrid and Ronaldo.
all kinds of words are good for denigrating the best player in history: sell, he is lost, Neymar is a better dribbler. lazy.
do not compare Messi with Cristiano.
He's a genius.
The other, a poacher and invisible in the final.

Messigician

This site is really polluting by the fans of Madrid and Ronaldo.
all kinds of words are good for denigrating the best player in history: sell, he is lost, Neymar is a better dribbler. lazy.
do not compare Messi with Cristiano.
He's a genius.
The other, a poacher and invisible in the final.

First time I agree with what you had to say.

Sick and tired of madridiots coming here and spouting their hateful bile. They then go on the Real Madrid forums and joke about this place and how the Madrid forums would never allow that type of trolling. Boils my blood and I know who some of these people are as well but if I speak I am in trouble.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
First time I agree with what you had to say.

Sick and tired of madridiots coming here and spouting their hateful bile. They then go on the Real Madrid forums and joke about this place and how the Madrid forums would never allow that type of trolling. Boils my blood and I know who some of these people are as well but if I speak I am in trouble.

please do tell, I'm interested.

Bulgroz

Too many people aren't familiar with Spanish and catalan culture.

The captaincy is given to the player with the most senior appearances not who is the loudest like in England.

It is why Pep made David Silva captain and so on.

You're so familiar with Spanish culture you genuinely thought El Pais was a French newspaper :lol:

MagIX

Sarri (Juve coach):"Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player of juventus, we just have to organize the defensive phase of the 10 players behind him. He can really play anywhere, he's the best ever and you have to let him express himself."

I think the same about our GOAT.
That doesn't mean that we have to build the team around him: first of all we have to build a Team, a well functioning team. With Messi being "only" an added value.
With an exception: Messi having marginal defensive work.

Last edited:

Sorin

Still Messi's fault that the board replaced Xavi,Iniesta and Alves with Vidal, Rakitic and Bob. What the fuck is his problem, stomping on the feet of all time greats in their peak like those guys?

Raki,Vidal and Bob: "They took our jobs!"

Marshall D Teach

Still Messi's fault that the board replaced Xavi,Iniesta and Alves with Vidal, Rakitic and Bob. What the fuck is his problem, stomping on the feet of all time greats in their peak like those guys?

Raki,Vidal and Bob: "They took our jobs!"

Don't forget the worst one: Pep with Tata and Valverde.

Although that is partly on Messi, given his support for Valverde. But his on the pitch performances are the least of our problems. If everyone else put up 10% of the performance Messi did at Anfield, we’d have gone through.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans