Page 1190 of 1301 FirstFirst ... 19069010901140118011881189119011911192120012401290 ... LastLast
Results 17,836 to 17,850 of 19508

Thread: 10 - Lionel Messi

Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    The problem is Zlatan and Ronaldo understand their role and they are listening to the manager. You don't see them doing whatever they want. Messi is way more problematic in terms of positioning. He just will do what he wants on the pitch and nobody can change that except by cutting him from the team in one way or another.

Messi wouldn't be a problem if he would respect his role. But he doesn't. Stay 80% of the time in the last third of the pitch and look for spaces there. But, no. If he gets bored because he doesn't touch the ball for a few mins, he'll fuck our shape up, and he'll drop near Busi to touch the ball. Like in high school games where the best player in the schoolyard takes the ball from anyone and everyone gives him the ball because he's the best.

He's already starting to give looks to Fati for not passing him the ball and taking shots. He still doesn't understand that the team should not revolve around him anymore. He doesn't settle to a role and works hard in that position, like Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic, who know they are forwards and work hard to stay fit and score goals even at their age because they are super-fit professional athletes. He moves everywhere, asks the ball from everybody, walks around however he feels like. And then everybody must give him the ball because he is Messi. He is, in many ways, a delusional child who doesn't do anything to adapt to his new condition and this is why his form is falling off a cliff.
    This guy post the longest and assume that he really know what he's saying. Ronaldo and Zlatan are pure strikers can't create like Messi, duh. What made you so sure that Managers didn't let him do what he's doing now ? Messi is a Hybrid can easily be a striker and midfielder, Ronaldo and Zlatan can't. Messi is surrounded by overhype mediocre midfielders that can't create or move forward, that's why he need to play deep often.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniele View Post
    ahhaha btw this forum is hilarious. Random people (supposed Barca fans) throwing shit on on Messi
    Imagine randoms telling Messi what to do and not
    Last edited by ItachiXXX; 27th October 2020 at 01:46 AM.

Valverde Cultist
    Can't create?

Zlatan and Ronaldo both have great creativity for strikers

Quote Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
    'Having him here' is on Bartomeu.
    About the rest though, Koeman or whoever is the coach should look forward..
    If he is burdening the team he should sit out.
    Something that is not happening with Zlatan in the AC Milan setup atm.
    About CR I don't know, it's more marginal and difficult to tell if he is improving or burdening Juve
    Messi is burdening this team, gets better and better in here

Forgot we had prime Alves, Xavi, Suarez and Neymar. Instead Messi is burdening the likes of Griezmann, Dembele and Trincao, who otherwise would be the clones of Platini, Henry and Figo.
    Koeman would makes us play champagne football if Messi wasn't here.

So again it is decided! Messi's the problem with the current state of the club, amen!
    Last edited by malvolio; 27th October 2020 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Givenchy View Post
    hopefully not

thats my fear with a new board, they'll pamper to Messi and give him a big contract.
    Messi is declining. Only natural at 33, that decline will only accelerate.

He should seriously move to Serie A where age doesn't really matter (domestically anyway). Beyond that PSG would be an easy few seasons domestically in another slow league.

He's declined too much physically to play in La Liga or Premier League at a high level.

Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Can't create?

Zlatan and Ronaldo both have great creativity for strikers
    Of course they can create, but they aren't what you call playmakers/box openers, not in the realm of Messi, KDB etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnidrologist View Post
    This user is hilarious. Joined 2018. Has 70 posts. Only posts are for licking Messi's arse and barking on veteran posters, who criticize him.

I'm kinda ambivalent about this Messi debate so i wont join either amigos, but the sycophants here are definitely pathetic. Messi doesn't need your defending lmao. He has been shit for his standards, that is a fact. Probably a burden in some ways tactically. Whether this team would be better without him is for anyone to guess. Both sides of the argument can stand on their own. These kind of arguments is what actually happens between club fans. Arse licking is for player groupies.
    You're not being very polite in here but very inaccurate. Not every post of mine is about Messi: but yes many of them are to point out the nonsense of some biased argument.
    Arse licking is a practice that I leave to you who seem much more used to dealing with specific flavors. (Btw way, "Veternas of the forum" is hilarious) Cheers
    Last edited by Daniele; 27th October 2020 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    Ronaldo and Messi look like aliens comparing their numbers with the other strikers

Quote Originally Posted by Fati_Future_BallonDor View Post
    Ronaldo and Messi look like aliens comparing their numbers with the other strikers
    Yes but Lewandowski (non penalty) scoring rate is also impressive, surprised he has passed CR7.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell1978 View Post
    Yes but Lewandowski (non penalty) scoring rate is also impressive, surprised he has passed CR7.
    And he will keep doing this for another 3-4, or at least it seems.

Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Quote Originally Posted by Fati_Future_BallonDor View Post
    Messi in particular, though.

Not only the most amount of goals (600+ along with CR7 when others are below 400) but also by a distance the best goal scoring ratio at those high goal amounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniele View Post
    You're not being very polite in here but very inaccurate. Not every post of mine is about Messi: but yes many of them are to point out the nonsense of some biased argument.
    Arse licking is a practice that I leave to you who seem much more used to dealing with specific flavors. (Btw way, "Veternas of the forum" is hilarious) Cheers
    Leo has a great great great butt! Those swimsuit pictures guys😛 Who doesn't want to lick, kiss and bite this georgous butt? Such a treat for the eyes so imagine! Lucky Antonella 🍀I hope she's good at it!

It's so nice to have free speech here without being judge. Right? 🥳🥳🥳🤣
    Last edited by Marie-Antoinette; 27th October 2020 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marie-Antoinette View Post
    Leo has a great great great butt! Those swimsuit pictures guys�� Who doesn't want to lick, kiss and bite this georgous butt? Such a treat for the eyes so imagine! Lucky Antonella ��I hope she's good at it��

It's so nice to have free speech here without being judge. Right? ������

it's ok to be gay but we don't wanna know how much gay you are dawg
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"

- I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

Quote Originally Posted by catalinutzR80 View Post
    it's ok to be gay but we don't wanna know how much gay you are dawg
    It's OK to never have open an history book before. It's never too late. Check me out and you'll know my sex honey 💋

Dont count him out just yet. Ive got a feeling that things will improve as season goes on.