Lionel Messi - v7

snowy

Hi everyone btw

giphy.gif

don't forget Maldini :worthy: Defenders are so often overlooked

If Messi misses two one on ones with the keeper he'd be crucified.

If he missed the kind of chances Neymar did tonight there would be 5+ pages here calling him done and that we should get rid off him. Those are the expectations that rest on his shoulders. Seen it too many times on here to the point that I don?t even care anymore. Just made me realize that many fans are fucking morons.

The standards Messi is held at and the results he's expected to produce every game,not just on this forum but also by the press in Catalonia and Argentina are completely unrealistic.

It's funny he gets better treatment from other countries and even Real Madrid fans :achoo:

FinBarcelonafan

giphy.gif

don't forget Maldini :worthy: Defenders are so often overlooked

The standards Messi is held at and the results he's expected to produce every game,not just on this forum but also by the press in Catalonia and Argentina are completely unrealistic.

It's funny he gets better treatment from other countries and even Real Madrid fans :achoo:

Well,he is the GOAT

KingLeo10

These lots are going to be eating the humble pie of the century if they lose.

:lol: Disgusting club. Might even back PSG/AM/City to end them.

FinBarcelonafan

Remember when Pele said this :

"How can you make a comparison between a guy who heads the ball well, shoots with the left, shoots with the right and another who only shoots with one leg, only has one skill and doesn?t head the ball well?"

After those comments Messi folded Espanyol and retired Diego Lopez by scoring 2 freekicks

I genuinely hope these German farmers get folded tomorrow by a Messi masterclass.

Pele is a joke anyway. Not on a level of Maradona but close.

Morten

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge (Bayern chairman): "If Messi plays on his side, Alphonso will take care of him. Alphonso hasn't been outpaced or dribbled past often this season.."

Davies has been awesome this season but fk me, the arrogance of Rummenigge and other former Bayern players pisses me off.

https://twitter.com/BarcaUniversal/status/1293917907605319682

Every club have some people who can see no wrong with their own club, and the way they operate.

Catta

Bayer were always the most arrogant club in the world. Nothing new from them, that is why it always brings a smile to my face when they flop in Europe.

Devils

I mean if we are talking Messi from 10 years ago I would agree with you dawg.

I think they will man mark the hell out of him this game and will likely have Davies + a midfielder to close him down every time the ball is coming his way. It's the rest of the Barca squad that's going to have to 'surprise' Bayern because as it stands right now the whole world predicts that Barca's only chance is a 33 year old Messi pulling off a masterclass with an aging past-it squad behind him.

bismp

Even if he fails tomorrow, Bayern guys are too damn arrogant to trashtalk against Leo. They should keep their mouth shut after the 2015 massacre.

Home of Barca Fans