Lionel Messi - v7

Xaviniesta

Messi states his exit clause went on till the end of the season (which is August), so he should be allowed to leave for free.

This is going to go to court.

bartomeu would wipe the floor with them, unless the messi family ask for the sheikh's 1000 lawyers to help

Tackle

I think they much more than we do.

Okay, then time to stop bluffing and actually make a move. Bartomeu has no intent of letting Leo go. What are they waiting for?

I don't want to see this bloke at the club anymore after all this. He needs to find a way to get out one way or the other. Not too bothered with having one fewer season of a 33 year old Messi on 100m wages.

xxxxxx

Okay, then time to stop bluffing and actually make a move. Bartomeu has no intent of letting Leo go. What are they waiting for?

I don't want to see this bloke at the club anymore after all this. He needs to find a way to get out one way or the other. Not too bothered with having one fewer season of a 33 year old Messi on 100m wages.

They might have to take it to court now.

bismp

The anti-Messi movement seems to be stronger than ever. Absolutely disgraceful behavior by some of you.

blackrum

What this means is: The contract does not mention a date, but indeed refers to the end of the season. Which strengthens Leo's legal case. Or am I getting something wrong?

Edit: Wait, it doesn't mention an expiry of that exit clause at all. Are they omitting something?

Home of Barca Fans