Lionel Messi - v7

Ritchie

So it’s as I thought then .. tied ( at 5:5 ) and whoever gets the next and sixth one will reign supreme in the eyes of many ..

I can't see Messi winning another one, this year was his big chance (journalists likely to go to VVD, especially with Messi not playing this season yet).

it's become a CL award and Barca don't look like winning it for a while.

Ronaldo getting his 6th will depend on whether he wins a CL with Juve,

Hardy

I can't see Messi winning another one, this year was his big chance (journalists likely to go to VVD, especially with Messi not playing this season yet).

it's become a CL award and Barca don't look like winning it for a while.

Ronaldo getting his 6th will depend on whether he wins a CL with Juve,

Ronaldo has eurocup as well and Portugal looks scary good though it's unlikely a back to back in these competitions but with the antichrist in your side you never know :lol:

soul24rage

Ronaldo has eurocup as well and Portugal looks scary good though it's unlikely a back to back in these competitions but with the antichrist in your side you never know :lol:

Portugal does look really good. I wouldn't be surprised if they win the Euros again.

Ritchie

You need the CL these days. If Man City won CL and Portugal Euros Bernardo Silva would probably win it or De Bruyne if Belgium, Sterling/England. If PSG won CL and France Euros then Mbappe.

KingLeo10

Onus is on Messi in the first place. Retardo has proven to be brainless countless times, and spineless to boot.

Messi should see the larger picture and exit the game right away.

The CL debacles at Barca are occuring for this exact reason. Incompetent, useless management and dense senior players.

Hardy

[tw]1176402864291405825[/tw]

[tw]1177261253816926208[/tw]

according to ESPN he's out for the next 3 matches.

Hardy

sorry I am too stupid ... I dont understand ... some1 has blended messis face over ronaldos? that is what I see?

it's deepfake, they combined messi face with ronaldo. There are more with Mourinho and Stephen A Smith :mou:

[youtube]w0EksUOikn8[/youtube]

[youtube]bYnnIvglick[/youtube]

Home of Barca Fans