Lionel Messi - v7

serghei

Need to wait for FC Messi fans to catch up and realize its not Barto forcing Messi to leave, he wants out and Barto resigning changes nothing

currently if Barto starts nego with Messi/City the fans will probably murder him

Yea, we do have a lot of Messi fans who are seeing this as the end of the world. When in reality it's just another stage in the long history of a football club. I mean, get a fucking grip, he just changes football cubs for a better chance at trophies at the end of his career.

If we do this right for all parties it doesn't have to be that tragic.

Last edited:

Messigician

Super story by @AdamCrafton_ on how Messi's plan to leave for free is very unlikely to work in court, and pushing it would likely cause huge problems for him and potential new club Man City: https://t.co/0pcZ49Yi7r

Interesting read, so Messi has no case

blaugrana1987

Yea, we do have a lot of Messi fans who are seeing this as the end of the world. When in reality it's just another stage in the long history of a football club. I mean, get a fucking grip, he just changes football cubs for a better chance at trophies at the end of his career.
Its other way around. Messi fans are not gonna burn down the city if Barto lets him go. Its clear Messi wants to leave...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I doubt anyone believes Barto are forcing him to leave. It's clear he want to leave no matter what, but had the club been managed by some competent people we wouldn't have been facing this kind of a rebuild, player power(reported) and Messi would probably have stayed with the club still being one of the top 3/5 best teams in Europe.

blaugrana1987

Super story by @AdamCrafton_ on how Messi's plan to leave for free is very unlikely to work in court, and pushing it would likely cause huge problems for him and potential new club Man City: https://t.co/0pcZ49Yi7r

Interesting read, so Messi has no case
Even if that were the case the alternative is worse. He can sit on bench for year, relationship with club will errod,he will be 34 and will go for free in 9 months time. Makes no sense.

DonAK

Bartomeu deserves to burn for all the shit he's pulled off since joining with Rosell in 2010 though. No sympathy for that corrupt piece of shit.

frostdude1

I doubt anyone believes Barto are forcing him to leave. It's clear he want to leave no matter what, but had the club been managed by some competent people we wouldn't have been facing this kind of a rebuild, player power(reported) and Messi would probably have stayed with the club still being one of the top 3/5 best teams in Europe.

This.
The frustration is that Messi is leaving in the first place because of that incompetent prick president. We know its Messi?s decision.

serghei

This is where Messi and his supporters are in the wrong to a degree, because while the board is the first responsible, the veterans have a lot of blame for the current state of things as well.

It's a failure on multiple levels by all the major parts involved. Board, managers, main players.

Givenchy

Its other way around. Messi fans are not gonna burn down the city if Barto lets him go. Its clear Messi wants to leave...

They don't seem to realize yet

did you see the protests? if that isn't about Messi leaving then why did we not see the 'Barto out' protests the second that fucking whistle blew on the 8-2 defeat? people have their priorities wrong and now they want us to honour a contract letting him leave for free? :lol: I guess Barca might as well shut down after Messi is gone the way some people go on

As Serghei said, Messi wants to leave for a better chance at the CL, try the PL and maybe Barca was getting stale for him. thats fair enough, ensure we get a payment from City and leave on good terms.

DonAK

This is where Messi and his supporters are in the wrong to a degree, because while the board is the first responsible, the veterans have a lot of blame for the current state of things as well.

If you believe those stories fed by people close to the board......why do the veterans have so much influence in the first place?

I've said it a hundred times before, but everything starts at the top. The club moved on from Eto'o, Deco, Ronaldinho and others before and Laporta have kept a good relationship with all of them. Why is that?

blaugrana1987

Home of Barca Fans