Page 79 of 304 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 4557

Thread: 10 - Lionel Messi

6racies Xavi
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When Barto's first order of business will be getting Neymar next summer because , they didnt "try" hard enough this year , I wonder if you will still say that Messi doesnt have any power in the club.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Valverde cheerleader in his natural habitat View Post
    Good, let them win the overrated CL and we'll continue to dominate La Liga.
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB1987 View Post
    CNN is probably the most reliable source of news

#factsfirst
    Valverde: "I don't think about resigning and I don't feel like players have failed me."

Valverde: "This is football. It costs us and it costs the whole world."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course Messi has power, but he shouldnt be the one responsible for sacking coaches.

Valverde Cultist
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Messi was competely right, we need Neymar but it seems he's happy at Paris now as we didnt even try to get him. Go F*** yourself Barto you rat. This is the end of your time here and the Neymar failure will represent your disastrous reign over my club

Banned

A place where Undercover Ronaldo Fanboys and Forum de Amigos dare not tread.
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    De Jong comes out and says the bad results are the players fault, not the managers.

Barcaforum reaction : He must regret signing here .... Must have wished he signed for psg.... Shame he has to play with Raki and Roberto...... I feel sorry for him.

Messi comes out and says the bad results are the players fault, not the managers.

Barcaforum reaction : this is all his fault....he deserves everything he gets....fuck him and his club de amigos.... couldn't give a shit about his legacy he can leave.

It looks like familiarity breeds contempt. Hope Messi leaves this year and goes to a club with a more appreciative fan base.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernesto GOATverde Tejedor View Post
    De Jong comes out and says the bad results are the players fault, not the managers.

Barcaforum reaction : He must regret signing here .... Must have wished he signed for psg.... Shame he has to play with Raki and Roberto...... I feel sorry for him.

Messi comes out and says the bad results are the players fault, not the managers.

Barcaforum reaction : this is all his fault....he deserves everything he gets....fuck him and his club de amigos.... couldn't give a shit about his legacy he can leave.

It looks like familiarity breeds contempt. Hope Messi leaves this year and goes to a club with a more appreciative fan base.
    I see your logic. Because De Jong is a great talent that means everything he says is true. Lol.

Every player who says the manager is not to blame when the football we play as a collective is terrible is wrong. Messi, De Jong and whoever else may say this idiotic thing in the future no matter the reasons they say it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clemente View Post
    Fuck off blaming Messi for literally anything you ratfucks, he isn't a sporting director, not his job to sack Valverde, madrid cunts
    When all this gets sorted and valverde eventually leaves...half the fuckwits on this forum should be banned as well. Thinking they know better looking from the outside in.

Imagine the shitfest if Messi actually came out and told Valverde to "fuck off" and yet the board wanted to retain him for the rest of the season...what then.

Banned

A place where Undercover Ronaldo Fanboys and Forum de Amigos dare not tread.
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SG-7 View Post
    When all this gets sorted and valverde eventually leaves...half the fuckwits on this forum should be banned as well. Thinking they know better looking from the outside in.

Imagine the shitfest if Messi actually came out and told Valverde to "fuck off" and yet the board wanted to retain him for the rest of the season...what then.
    People only realise how good they had it until that person has gone. It's a shame that Messi will only truly be appreciated when he is not here.

What's even more shameful is it is not like we have not been warned. Madrid fans were the same with Ron when Ron was there. Although for me most of Madrids demise is due to the introduction of VAR , they obviously miss CR7 as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Itís amazing that itís 2019 and hundreds of millions of pounds later and we still rely on Messi for almost everything offensively.

When does his contract expire? For the first time Iím having doubts he will continue here, if he doesnít see the direction where Barca are heading.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People will soon blame Messi for the state of the pitch on Nou Camp. Some folks really overrate players impact.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is Messi powerless to push his coplayers into better performance? He is GOAT, he must have seen where lays the problem in our game or what some coplyer needs 2 do 2 get better results... to turn the tide when shit hit the fan! "Get your shit together, madafakaz!"

I remember whenever I played any sport the best player (captain) always screamed on us to outperform... Puyol always screamed on coplayers when they lost focus...

Captains are 4 that-remember Maldini, Ferdinand, Keane, Vidić, Zanetti... Mihajlović was never captain but yelled and made hairdryer effect on comrads all the time, they were scared shitless of him.
    There is no humiliating defeat that can have me fired!

Scandinavian 101
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's the board who decides who coaches the team, not the players. The players can't publically criticize the coach, it would lead to chaos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's a fOkin' captain, when he says "let's smash these bastards" they must die 4 him on the pitch! I don't see that drive.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Unsackable View Post
    He's a fOkin' captain, when he says "let's smash these bastards" they must die 4 him on the pitch! I don't see that drive.
    Are you certain that SHOUTING on the pitch is the solution for much deeper problems?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He doesn't need to shout if they respect & love him... Xavi had authority with shere presence... but he needs to find the way to influence on them to perform. When captain says "jump" you start jumping like fuckin' grasshopper!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernesto GOATverde Tejedor View Post
    People only realise how good they had it until that person has gone. It's a shame that Messi will only truly be appreciated when he is not here.

What's even more shameful is it is not like we have not been warned. Madrid fans were the same with Ron when Ron was there. Although for me most of Madrids demise is due to the introduction of VAR , they obviously miss CR7 as well
    Madrid were mostly poor domestically with Ronaldo, they just had insane luck in Europe and to be fair Ronaldo came up with some great performances in CL knockouts (it was others who stepped up in finals). Marcelo, Ramos, Kroos and Modric all among the best in their position, if not the best, and now all past it. They'll have more success now domestically now that Barca are hitting a sharp decline. Mou will come in soon and win them trophies while Barca sleepwalk to disaster with the fraud until finally forced to replace him with some other muppet who gets the Messi seal of approval.

While Ronaldo's poor domestic record was critiqued the same has happened with Messi in Europe. One final since 2011 and he's almost certainly won his last CL and therefore won't win another ballon d'or., while Ronaldo will smash the international goalscoring record to further cement his legacy. Messi has more failures to look forward to. Might win a CL with Juventus, therefore another ballon d'or, and can win more trophies with Portugal now that they've got great players alongside him.

I do feel sorry for Messi in that nothing is going right for him anymore. At this point he might as well leave on a free for Newell's Old Boys in the summer rather than stick around and get blamed for the long, slow decline of Barcelona.
    Last edited by Ritchie; 22nd September 2019 at 02:00 PM.