Lionel Messi - v7

Andresito

Staff member
Messi can unilaterally rescind his contract at the end of the season. FIFA says the end of the 2019/2020 season is in August and not June as Bartomeu wants it to be.

Messi can rescind his contract.

Bar?a are immovable in their position: ?Messi?s clause that allows him to leave for free expires on June 10th. It is in writing and therefore there is nothing to discuss.? [espn]

blaugrana1987

Throwback when Messi was backing Valverde like she was his mother. Suddenly Suarez has to pack his bags and GTFO and suddenly Messi cares about a sporting project. Miss me with this bullshit dawg. Yeah I don't buy this.
Yea Messi wants to play with 35yr old squad without chance of winning because these are his pals and Barto is the one with plan that will take us back to winning ways. Jesus...

Porque

Bar?a are immovable in their position: ?Messi?s clause that allows him to leave for free expires on June 10th. It is in writing and therefore there is nothing to discuss.? [espn]

Just wish we agreed to let him go. And let the shit show reach its climax sooner.

Everything played in public from 8-2 until now. Setien's master chess move. This is his 3rd, 4th and 5th sub. :lol:

Givenchy

is that Suarez tweet actually real though? its like something out of a comedy.. can't believe an adult would have that little awareness

edit: nvm just seen it.. its fucking real :rofl1:

ViscaFCB

I have a feeling victor Font would tolerate Messi's power crap on the dressing room, as well as the amigos' so what are we really looking at here in terms of the good for the club?

kattanib

The club should hold firm. Our rebuild can't be jeopardized because our best player wants to drag the club down and protect his friends.

Our captain should be the first to get everyone on board and get us out of this mess. Should be the main man Koeman should be able to count on. Not someone to make it difficult for us.

100%

Home of Barca Fans