Lionel Messi - v7

Interlop

I really don't see Messi playing in the premier league. cold, wet, a lot more is allowed,...
Don't see him leaving, just some power struggle with the new coach.

if he leaves i expect argentina. 33 years old means 2 or 3 more years over there

If he wanted Argentina he wouldn?t have cared so much about the sporting project. He wants to win 1-2 CL at the end of his career, so He?s gonna go to either City cause of PEP, Txiki and Aguero or PSG cause of Neymar.

xXKonan

This is really heartbreaking and fuck the board.

But at the same time I hated how Messi didn't say a fucking word after the Debacle and just stayed quiet. Feels ironic that the rumors Suarez is getting binned he decides to finally send out a Fax saying he wants to leave.

Porque

People can blame Messi all they want, but this all on Bartomeu. He's the guy who has destroyed this club and turned it into a joke.

I doubt Bartomeu even cares at the point.

Barto sucks. But since LE left, hasn't all his sporting decisions been about appeasing the amigos.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Gotta say Barca has the best club drama these days. Just complete concentrated entertainment 24/7. Everything is transparent, every rumor is true and everyone somehow knows what is going on inside the club :lol: :lol: :lol:

FCBfan22

If he can't live without his pet, let him leave. Best for both parties and Barto is getting fucked in a few days by the fanbase.

Home of Barca Fans