Lionel Messi - v7

Belgian

If that's all true, Messi is definitely out of here.
Man City about to put in a bid.

I really don't see Messi playing in the premier league. cold, wet, a lot more is allowed,...
Don't see him leaving, just some power struggle with the new coach.

if he leaves i expect argentina. 33 years old means 2 or 3 more years over there

FCBfan22

Well...

It's a combination between him being a coward and not facing the music after another disaster, clinging to his pal Suarez and other pals and the board being absolute morons in the way how they deal with things.

If he leaves, the board will probably be gone in a few days too, because the fanbase will torch them.

Raketa10

Fucking shit! This is not the way to go Leo FFS! And now he has basically confirmed that he cared more about Suarez than the club! FUCKING SHIT!

Devils

The Bar?a board of directors are holding an emergency meeting to discuss the Messi situation. [onda cero via @HagridFCB]

Andresito

Staff member
Honestly I don't think he'll leave. Can't leave for free and club can reject offers. Fans wouldnt accept it.

Richard.H

Irreparable damage by this board, letting the best player of the history of the club leave by the backdoor.

Board or Koeman? What if Messi fought hard to keep amigos but they refused? How could you put all the blame on the board? The club needs to move forward. The club is not a playground for amigos

xxxxxx

People can blame Messi all they want, but this all on Bartomeu. He's the guy who has destroyed this club and turned it into a joke.

I doubt Bartomeu even cares at the point.

Home of Barca Fans