FCB1987

Banned
Let's hope Leo scores the awards on thursday

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]
[MENTION=22956]FCB1987[/MENTION]
[MENTION=18675]messi2140[/MENTION]

booge

pitty to think how fast his career has flown by- in afew years could be seeing the end of messi
just cant see me watching football for a long time
i only watch football for entertainment purposes and it takes alot to impress me having seen so much of the same repitition

raskolnikov

pitty to think how fast his career has flown by- in afew years could be seeing the end of messi
just cant see me watching football for a long time
i only watch football for entertainment purposes and it takes alot to impress me having seen so much of the same repitition
I felt that when Xavi left. Took a while to get rid of the if only we had Xavi/sub in Xavi for control thoughts.

Will be worse with Messi since nobody is near his level.
Barca is Messi in a way at this point. Will be very tough but in the end life goes on.
I hope he still has 5+ years Left.

Tackle

Did not train with the group again this morning and did some individual exercises instead.

Must have slightly tweaked something when he returned to full training last week.

Only 4 training sessions left until the next match. Hope he is able to at least make the bench next Saturday.

Pedro

La Masia
Likely Leo's first start of the season will come on September 14th after the international break vs. Valencia

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
LOL

Tbf it wasn't the Betis goal, but Carles Perez' shot which hit the sidenet. He thought it went in.

bismp

Any news about his injury?

On a side note,it is quite interesting to see how he's going to play along great talent like Griezmann,FDJ and possibly Neymar.A massive upgrade comparing playing alongside Paulinho,Rakitic,old fat Suarez etc.

It's true that he isn't getting any younger,but even if he plays at 70-80% of his ability,he'll still be the best in the world.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans