Lionel Messi - v7

bismp

Why would Messi leave if he cares about legacy? People will read it as weakness if he leaves now. He has been with Barca during its heights, easy to abandon ship during its low.

The ship is sinking continuously the past 4 years though

hardyboy

He should be a part of the rebuild. Without him we would sink even deeper. He should play much lesser games from next season and should stick to the midfield. Dembele, Ansu Fati and griezmann should be our forwards..

JamDav1982

so first he's a coward for being ,,afraid " to play outside Barcelona and then he's a coward again for potentially leaving it ?

nah , can't have it both ways dawgs

Folk claim Ronaldo chases trophies want Messi to do same.

Unless Messi wants the correct changes needed he should leave for him and club.

FinBarcelonafan

With him staying here we are just prolonging our misery and kicking the can down the road. It won't get any better with him staying.

I know I sound like a broken record but we need to rebuild NOW. A post-Messi Barca for our own good.

And best of Messi too. It will be better for both long-term. Maybe not short-term for Barca but long-term for sure.

snowy

Yeah exactly!! Messi wouldn't let this happen. He wants his Suarez.

That's why.. I think we have to start with Messi. This is sad fact I think. We can't get rid of the worse ones only.
lol no way! This game is the cigarette straw that broke Joe Camel's back. Check out Pique's interview! I bet it echoes what everyone on the squad is thinking.

Word of the day --- >

CAMBIO

Luisi errr scratch dat Despacito had no bizz on the pitch. PSG or City will turn that Gruyere Munich team into a Fondue Savoyarde. Way to beat their highline is through accu-passing n quick runners. Now they'll gloat non-stop and post 8-2 everywhere but they're not all that

Raketa10

:lol: Come on Luft. For the casual fan, a player only exist when he has the ball. It's as if football is only played when you have the ball and you do stuff with it. The rest is irrelevant. Yea, in that made up fantasy world, Messi is the best in the world.

In the real world, he is nowhere fucking near.

Yeah anyone can have 31 goal and 26 assists in 44 games. You are right, Messi is the problem. :lol: Put him in any serious team like Bayern or City and he will win Ballon d'Or easily next season. He should definitely leave. As we can see people are starting to disrespect him because of his horrible teammates and people like Barto and Vidal. That criminal Barto has ruined last 5 seasons for him and now he talks about some serious decisions that have to be made?!?! Fucking cunt.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
:lol: Come on Luft. For the casual fan, a player only exist when he has the ball. It's as if football is only played when you have the ball and you do stuff with it. The rest is irrelevant. Yea, in that made up fantasy world, Messi is the best in the world.

In the real world, he is nowhere fucking near.

Come on Serghei, you know where I stand on Messi and I have been one of the more critical ones here. But to deny he has been the best player or one of the best overall (I am not talking about this season) is just... crazy.

Come on guys, arguing over semantics is a big waste of time. Bottom line, he should leave.

FinBarcelonafan

lol no way! This game is the cigarette straw that broke Joe Camel's back. Check out Pique's interview! I bet it echoes what everyone on the squad is thinking.

Word of the day --- >

CAMBIO

Luisi errr scratch dat Despacito had no bizz on the pitch. PSG or City will turn that Gruyere Munich team into a Fondue Savoyarde. Way to beat their highline is through accu-passing n quick runners. Now they'll gloat non-stop and post 8-2 everywhere but they're not all that

Yes, if they play that high line, Neumar Mbappe will punish them, same with City. Bayern can't do that vs those two.

Flavius

With all the sadness, he really deserve to leave. I said it after Roma, I said it after Liverpool, I say it again. Just do it Leo! For both youngers and for you. Thank you.

Next year should be the rebuild, they won't win shit that's for sure.

Home of Barca Fans